CHAPTER 33: THE DEATH

'Why is it, that now I'm gone. I'm suddenly wanted'

I do not own any of Riverdale, only my characters

My bed felt cold when I woke up, it didn't feel warm or cozy. My room was dark, my eyes flickering open only to be invited by it, there was no presence of another person being here and that only made my heart fall into my stomach. I sat up and looked to where Jughead was supposed to be, only to find cold and rumpled sheets. I leant over the bed seeing his boots, jacket and beanie were gone.
I cursed under my breath and got out of bed grabbing my phone, I quickly dialled Archies number and within two dials he picked up. "Hello?".

"Archie, please tell me Jughead isn't at school"

"No, isn't he with you?" Archie asked, I quickly began to get dressed and said "he snuck out, his stuff is gone" I slipped my jacket over my pyjama shirt and began changing into my jeans. "I'll call him, I tell the others hopefully we find him" Archie said before hanging up. I hurried out of my room only to bump straight into Marcus, he steadied me arching an eyebrow at me before asking "what's wrong with you?" I pushed passed him and continued down the hallway "no time to talk, I'm on a missing persons case" I called back. "Anna wait!" He yelled, I turned around slightly "seriously Marcus I need to go" I said rather impatiently "can we talk about last night, you know I didn't mean it right?"

I almost forgot about that.

My lips pursed and I took a small step forward, without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck patting his back at the same time. I sighed pulling back "it was an accident Marcus, but if you ever do something like that to me or anyone else I'll break your fingers until they look like Owen Wilsons nose" he chuckled at me, "who's missing by the way?" He asked. "Jughead, he took off" I said pulling my jacket higher up on my shoulders, Marcus smiled and slung his arm over my shoulder "allow me to assist in the manhunt" he smirked. I smiled up at him "let's go find him"

This manhunt for Jughead was a lot harder than I thought it would be, it's like playing 'Where's Wally' only Wally only wears black. Marcus and I looked at pops, the sheriff station, his trailer, the drive-in demolition site, even the bar that all the serpents go to but again he is no where to be seen. I get he's in pain and upset, I would be to, but if he needed space all he had to do was ask.

My phone began ringing, I turned down the radio seeing Archie was calling.

God please have found him.

"Did you find him?" I asked picking up the phone, "he's at the school" I nearly smashed my phone from the small sentence. HE WAS AT THE SCHOOL! That would be the worst place to be right now, especially for him, especially since everyone there except our friends are complete assholes who don't know anything. "On my way" I hung the phone and groaned loudly, Marcus looked at me questioningly "did they find him?" He asked. I nodded "turn the car around, he's at school" I groaned, Marcus did as told and swerved the car around and sped off to hell at its finest.