Chapter Eleven

"Hey Melissa." Alexander wraps his arms around my neck as he sits beside me in the canteen. "Are you free?"

"Why?" I gasp.

"Let's lunch eat together."

"I'm going with my friends." I point Erika and Tony who looks shock sitting across us.

"No!" They both say in unison.

"You can take her!" Erika exclaims.

"Yeah right. We don't need her." Tony adds.

"What?!" I eye them suspiciously.

"No. It's okay. I don't want to snatch her away from you like that." He says with a smile. "I'll just take your friend to lunch sometime. I'll be going then." He starts to walk away but he stops and looks back at us again. "Hey Melissa, are you free after practice today?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Great. You'll come with me then. See you later, Melissa." He winks at me and leaves the three of us.

I hide my already red face in the palm of my hands.

"What's going on between you two?" Erika says.

"Nothing."

"Shut up! Are you in a relationship already?" Toni asks.

"What?!" I raise my face. "No!"

"Then, what was that just now?" They both ask.

I always get drag into the corner whenever I am with this two. I have no choice but to tell them everything. It's not that I have the intention to keep things secret though.

"I don't know. We're not in a relationship but I feel like we are." I say shyly looking at their faces. "He goes to school every morning to help me with my duties. And we – oh never mind."

"The fuck Melissa, don't leave us hanging!" Erika says in an irritated voice.

"We already went out a couple of times."

"Oh my gosh!" They exclaims almost screaming.

"When? How? Where?" Tony asks excitedly.

I tell them the thing about the movie and the lake and they both explodes into uncontrollable outburst after making almost everyone in the canteen look at us.

"That's amazing!" Ericka says with her hand clasp on her chest. "This could only mean one thing. He is already into you."

"But he hasn't said anything like that."

Tony rolls her eyes at me. "Action speaks louder than words, Melissa. Can't you see it yourself?"

"I don't know. It's really hard to believe!"

"It's not! It's already happening!" Erika reaches for my hand and clasps it with hers.

"It's already happening, Melissa. The things you've only been dreaming off before are now coming true!"

"I'm so happy for you!"

They both stand up and give me a warm hug.

* * *

Alexander and I are inside of a flower shop. After their practice, he immediately dragged me to his car and brought me here.

He goes to the counter and after a while he comes back with a bouquet of flowers in his arms. As he walks near me carrying those beautiful flowers, I can't help but hope that he'll give me those. "Today is my mom's birthday and I want to surprise her with these." He says raising the bouquet of beautiful tulips. "These are her favorites."

"I see. She'll love that."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Very much. It's so pretty."

"What is your favorite flower?"

"My favorite flower?" I say pointing at myself. He nods. "We'll I think it is blue roses."

"Whooow. You're so specific. Why blue roses?"

I shrug. "Well, it doesn't actually exist naturally but somehow, people found a way to make it. To me it means like nothing is impossible if you would just do everything you can to make it possible. If they could make the rose blue, I could also make my dreams come true." I look at him and smile. "Booom! That's a hardcore explanation right there." I laugh before I add, "It's also very pretty."

He laughs. "Okay now, I see."

"Why you ask?"

"Just curios." He shrugs.