~•ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ•~

"Keith." Zarkon stood in the doorway of the prince's room. Keith looked to him and stood up, bowing his head respectfully. "Come with me." Zarkon said, walking away. Keith quickly followed behind him.

~

"Allura." Alfor called to his daughter.

"Yes Father?" She asked with a tilt of the head.

"I must speak with you. Alone." She and her younger brother, Lance, exchanged looks.

"Very well."

~

"I needed to speak with you about the Alteans." Keith cocked his head. "As you know, I met with King Alfor and we have come to an agreement to end the war." Keith nodded, "As you also must know, being a prince comes with many responsibilities. From time to time, you must make difficult choices, and you also must be willing to accept the choices others have made for you." Keith frowned, eyeing his father.

Where is he going with this?

~

"Is something wrong, Father? You seem distraught." Alfor hummed, looking away from his daughter.

"Yes, you are correct." Allura placed her hand on Alfor's shoulder.

"What's troubling you, Father? Is there anything I can do to help?" Alfor took a deep breath.

"Actually, Allura, there is. But..I'm not sure how you'll react."

"I will help in any way I can Father, just tell me what I can do."

"Well, alright."

~

"You and Princess Allura are to be married."

~

"You and Prince Keith are to be married."

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

"WHAT?!"

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○