~•ƝƖƝЄ•~

"There!" Pidge said from the hood the pod. "Now your dad can't track you." Lance looked around, making sure the guards were still nowhere to be seen.

"You're sure he can't track me? I can't have those guards coming after me anymore." Pidge snorted and adjusted her glasses.

"I know exactly what I'm doing." She hopped down from the pod and dusted her shoulder off. "This was like learning the ABC's in kindergarten." Lance smiled and shook his head.

"Alright, I'm trusting you."

"Hey, if ya can't trust a rude tiny human who you just met in a suspicious looking village, who can ya trust?" He playfully rolled his eyes and threw his bag up into the pod. He looked back at Pidge.

"Well, thank you for helping me." Pidge nodded.

"Don't worry about it. Unless I ask you for those royal type favors then you worry about it." She pointed a threatening finger at him, "And don't forget, it's Pidge." Lance chuckled.

"I could never forget someone like you, Pidge." Lance started up the pod, but then smirked. "I'll come back for you short-ly." Pidge smiled, but then frowned.

"Hey! Is that a short joke!?" Lance just laughed and took off into space.

~
timeskip
~

Lance had now traveled for a few weeks, making stops to sleep, eat, and ask around if anyone had seen Zarkon's ship. And for the whole time he was out there, Lance has only learned one thing during the entire trip: Zarkon's GIGANTIC ship is impossible to find. "Keith," Lance muttered, "where are you?" He stared up at the starry sky, holding his mirror close to his chest. On top of not being able to find Zarkon, Keith wasn't answering his calls. It's now been about a month since they've spoken to each other. It just made things so much harder. Lance sighed, closing his eyes for a bit.

~~~

Lotor was an incredible actor. He has been able to gain Zarkon's trust little by little, but on those rare days of no surveillance, he'd go back to his reckless behavior. Keith loved spending time with his brother, it took his mind off of Lance. However, sometimes Lotor reminded Keith of Lance. He'd still take out his mirror to just look at it. When Lance called he only sat there, keeping his eyes shut, waiting for it to stop dinging. He wanted to talk to Lance, very much. But what he wanted was extremely dangerous. Yeah...he still hasn't managed to talk to Zarkon about, all that stuff. "SOME~," Keith heard on the other side of his door. He didn't understand what it meant until his door was kicked open by his brother, "-BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WOOORRLL-"

"Lotor.." Keith raised a knowing brow, "what do you want?" Lotor flung himself onto Keith's bed and smiled.

"Father's letting me take you~," He 'booped' Keith's nose, "on a ride." Keith's eyes widened.

"Really!" Lotor nodded, "Where?" The elder jumped up.

"Anywhere your little heart desires!"

"Really?" Keith was now suspicious why Zarkon, his father, was letting Lotor go wherever he wanted. Or where Keith wanted, technically.

"Yup. Got any requests?" Keith opened his mouth, but then closed it. The first thing he thought of was Lance, and he was going to say Lance. As if reading his mind, Lotor smirked, "Maybe we should go see your boyfriend~." He teased. Keith blushed, glaring at Lotor.

"He's not my boyfriend." Lotor shrugged.

"You never can know, can you?" Keith just rolled his eyes, "Okay if not your boyfriend then where to?" Keith groaned, but looked at his star map on his wall.