~•ƬƜЄƝƬƳ•~

"Twin sister?" Keith frowned, comprehending this new information. "A twin sister? My twin sister...I HAVE A TWIN SISTER!?" Lotor jumped and leaned away from Keith, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"I didn't want you to know about her."

"WHY NOT?!"

"Because she can't be trusted!" Lotor frowned, "We kinda accidentally destroyed one of Father's most important cruisers and he got really mad. Like, super mad. So he said that I was a wanted criminal and stuff, blah blah blah. And then Acxa got our group—the one I brought together—to turn on me. They thought if they handed me into Father as their prisoner, then they wouldn't recieve any punishment."

"But, they never got you back to Father." Lotor laughed.

"HA! Of course they didn't! I dislocated my quiznacking shoulder to get away from them!" Keith winced.

"That sounds like it would've hurt."

"Oh it hurt, but I was more focused on getting away. And I was victorious." Keith frowned in thought.

"Wait, so if Father wanted you back because he was really mad, and you were a wanted criminal, how come he didn't say anything about it when you did come back?" Lotor rolled his eyes.

"Pff, he's an old man. Probably forgot."

"I don't think that's something he would just forget about."

"Shush." Keith sighed and slumped in his seat. "But back to Acxa, we technically didn't figure out we were related until we actually met. We were talking about how Zarkon was both our father and then I figured out you two have the same birthday; then it just came together from there. I just don't understand how I never knew about her. She must've really been a bad person." Keith stared ahead.

"So...what now?" Lotor looked at Keith.

"What now?" He echoed.

"Well, Lance is back on Altean, and from what I could tell...Alfor's not going to do anything bad to him."

"Allura's still out there though."

"Well Lance has probably explained everything by now, so Alfor must've sent some patrol out. They could be out looking for her right now." Lotor nodded in agreement.

"I suppose. Well, are you ready to be yelled at till our eardrums get blown out?" Keith sighed, giving a halfhearted shrug.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

~~~

The brothers walked in from the docking bay with their heads down. Zarkon stood at the entrance with Haggar off to his side. Keith noticed Lotor moving in front of him, in a protective manner. Zarkon stared at his sons, but he didn't look as furious as Keith thought he'd be. "Father," Lotor started, "I just want you to know now, Keith had nothing to do wi-" But he was cut off when Zarkon pulled both of his sons in for a tight embrace. The two stayed silent, too shocked to say anything.

"You boys....I was so worried about you." Keith's heart seemed to beat faster. He'd never heard his father speak with such a quiet, shaken voice, "I contacted King Alfor, but he hadn't seen you either; I didn't know what to think. I was so terrified something had happened to you." Zarkon finally let his sons go and leaned back, looking between them, "Alfor sent me another massege and told me you were able to find Prince Lance. Are you okay?" Keith and Lotor nodded in unison. "You aren't hurt?" They shook their heads; Zarkon let out a sigh. Then he smacked both of them in the heads. "Then what were you thinking?!" Lotor smiled slightly, holding in his laughter.

"Hey, at least we're okay, right?" Zarkon sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Do not go out without my permission, alright? I don't want this to happen again. What if you didn't come back?" Keith rubbed his arm with a guilty look. Lotor then held his hand on Keith's shoulder.

"Well, to be fair, I did kinda force Keith to come with me."

"Kinda?" Keith asked with a glare; Lotor just smiled at him.

"So don't be mad at him too much." Zarkon took a deep breath.

"I'm not mad. I was just worried."

"Oh alright." Lotor began walking away but Zarkon grabbed his ear. "AI!"

"But now you know to never, ever, sneak out of this ship, again." Lotor smiled nervously and Zarkon let go. "You both may go to your rooms." Lotor rubbed his ear.

"Are we grounded?"

"No, and yes." Lotor frowned, trying to figure out what kind of answer that even was. Keith sighed and pulled Lotor's arm. They left the room and walked down the hall.

"Do you understand that answer?" Keith shook his head at Lotor's question.

"Parents never make any sense. Just go along with whatever they tell you; makes things a whole lot easier."

~~~

"Father's really going to punish you if he finds you here." Keith smiled, rolling his eyes at Lotor who stood in the doorway.

"I know, but I got bored." Keith raised a brow.

"It's been twenty minutes."

"I know!" Lotor groaned. Then he leaned to the side a little, looking past Keith into his bedroom. Keith finally sighed and let him in. "Thanks." Keith closed the door and they went to sit on his bed.

"I'm going to rat you out if Father comes here looking for you." Lotor's bottom lip quivered.

"But, I'm your brother!" He flung himself onto Keith, hugging him around his waist.

"Just cause you're my brother doesn't mean I have to be nice to you."

"When you and Lance get married, I'm gonna be your best man, right?" Keith's face turned beet red.

"Wh-where'd that come from?"

"Just wanna make sure." Keith tensed.

"W-well, we don't....I'm not entirely sure if—"

"Don't say you two aren't getting married. It's very obvious you guys both want to." Lotor sat up and tied his long hair up into  a ponytail. "So, any plans for the ceremony yet?" Keith frowned.

"Stop. We can't think about that right now.

"Why not? We're grounded. There's nothing else to think about." Keith's lips parted, then his cheeks tinted.

"Well...if Lance and I were going to get married, I guess I'd want it to be on Altea; outside," Keith paused, his head tilting in thought, "in the moonlight. The light will reflect off of the water, and Lance and I will be standing under the moon." Lotor's eyes widened as he pictured the scene, "And, there'll be dim, orange lanterns, two columns, that'll lead up to us."

"Oh, so it'll make a path for you when you walk down the aisle?" Keith smiled gently.

"Yeah. And when the ceremony is done, the lanterns will be released and they'll float away, over the lake." Lotor pretended to wipe a tear, "It's not much, but it's what I could think of-"

"It's perfect." Lotor whispered, "I love everything about it." Keith laughed softly.

"And you'll be standing right behind me for the whole thing." Lotor gasped.

"So I'm your best man?!" Keith nodded. "YES!" He pulled Keith in for a hug, "I LOVE YOU, BROTHER!" Keith rolled his eyes and patted Lotor on the back.

"Love you, too."

"LOTOR!" Zarkon's voice echoed through the halls and said prince groaned. Keith snorted.

"You're in trouble."

"Quiznak."