~•ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ•~

"Keith, maybe you should sit down." Coran watched worriedly as the Galran paced this way and that across the floor.

"I can't sit down; I have this horrible feeling that something's going to happen. It's been too long.."

"They only just left the hangar."

"I know! But I.....I just have this bad feeling."

"Yes, you said that already." Keith groaned.

"I am aware! There's too many thoughts running through my mind, can you blame me for forgetting what I said?!"

"Keith, it'll be alright. Acxa won't be able to see us when she comes out; we'll have the perfect opportunity to sneak up on her and her group. It's all going to work out." Keith sighed, rubbing his head.

"You're right. I'm too worried."

~

"I mean, I get the binding of the hands, but do I really have to have tape across my mouth?" Lance asked, and Lotor shrugged.

"Don't you think that makes it more convincing?" Lance frowned at him as he stuck the tape on, "Oh perfect! You already look furious!" Lance rolled his eyes, "Now just keep that look on the entire time." Suddenly they recieved a signal, and Acxa's face appeared on their screen. She raised a brow at Lotor.

"What are you doing here in that?" She gestured to the pod. Lotor snickered.

"Well perhaps you should let me explain."

"You can be tracked in that, idiot!"

"Then shut up and let me tell you why I'm here." Acxa frowned at him, looking over at Lance; her eyes flashed with interest.

"What's this?"

"My prisoner." Acxa smirked.

"I get it now. So you've reconsidered my proposition?" Lotor's demeanor suddenly changed.

"I've done more than reconsider." Lance looked between the two.

Wow...he's good.

"Perfect! Then we'll come out to-"

"That might not be such a good idea." Lance's eyes widened with confusion, "There's another ship waiting out here for you. You'll be captured if you leave your base." Lance yelled through the tape at Lotor, which made him laugh, "Thanks to Lance, they don't suspect a thing. Alteans have such simple minds; so easy to manipulate." Acxa gave an approving nod.

"I see you haven't completely lost your touch." Lotor raised a knowing brow.

"Please, I've always had my touch."

"Very well. Barrier's down, hurry and get in." Lotor smiled wickedly.

~

"What is he---WHAT IS HE DOING?!" Keith shrieked, watching Lotor take the pod inside, "Coran, call him now!"

"I-I can't..the signal isn't strong enough to get through the barrier to them." Keith began shaking, and he quickly turned to run out, "Keith! What are you doing?!"

"I'm going to go in there after them!"

"But how are you going to get through the barrier?" Keith looked down in thought. Then his eyes narrowed.

"I'll take care of it."

~

"Keith, what an unexpected surprise." Acxa's face showed suspicion on Keith's screen.