~•ЄƖƓӇƬ•~

"Father!" Allura shouted, running down the hall, "Father! Coran! Wake up!" Lights came on, and soon enough Alfor and Coran were standing in front of the princess.

"What is it?!" Alfor asked, alarmed; Coran rubbed his eyes, then stretched his back.

"What's all the hubbub?" Allura looked down, almost about to cry.

"Lance is gone!" Alfor's eyes widened.

"What?" She showed Alfor her brother's note.

"H-he left this." The king grabbed the note and read through it.

"I..don't understand...." Coran looked at the note as well, his eyes widening when he got to the end.

"I knew it!" Alfor raised a brow.

"You knew?!"

"Of course! It was completely obvious judging by the way Lance talked about Keith. He was smitten." Coran said as he blinked his eyes in a dreamy fashion. Allura rolled her eyes while Alfor rubbed his head in a confused manner.

"So he just decided to—to take off?" Allura folded her hands together in a worried state.

"We have to find him!" She said, and Alfor nodded in agreement.

"And we're going to. Coran, check if any of the escape pods are missing. I can't think of any other way Lance could've gotten off planet." Coran saluted to Alfor.

"Right you are, sir!" Coran took off and Alfor hugged his daughter.

"Don't worry, Allura, we'll get your brother back." She sighed.

"I hope so, Father." Alfor began to walk down the hall to help Coran, but Allura smiled, looking at Lance's note. She knew there was more to that note. She knew that last part was ever so carefully ripped off of that paper.

~~~

Lance traveled for a while, eventually coming to the first planet of his adventure in finding Keith. He didn't know the name, but it reminded him of Arus a lot. He got out of his escape pod and looked around. As he walked through the village, he noticed people turning to stare at him. He went in a small market and the clerk's eyes widened. "Oh mon Dieu! You're Prince Lawrence of Altea!" She fell to her knees in respect, "I've heard about you! We never get people from off planet! This is so exciting! What an honor it is, sire!" Lance blushed and looked away.

"Thanks, I guess? Please, there's really no need for that." She looked up at him and quickly stood up.

"Very well, your highness. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, actually. I was wondering if you knew the location of Zarkon's ship?" Her eyes widened.

"Zarkon?" Lance nodded, "Of the Galra Empire?!" Lance frowned a little, and nodded again. She shivered, "I'm sorry your majesty, I don't, but why would you wanna go and do a thing like that? If you don't mind my saying, the Galra are pretty terrifying creatures."

Gurl, you just dissed my man. Lance put on his best, polite smile. "Well I'm just trying to get in contact with him, that's all." She shook her head.

"I wish I could help you." Lance looked down.

"Thanks anyway." He said, walking out. He was going to go try another market, but he saw some people looking at his escape pod. "Hey!" He walked closer to them, "Do you mind-" He quickly shut his mouth and ducked behind a wall. Those were some of the royal Altean guards. He darted back into the store he came from. The clerk was shocked to see him again.