~•ƬƜƠ•~

Incoming Call: Lance

{Accept}  {Decline}

Call Accepted

"Keeeeeiitth!" Lance's face appeared in the mirror. Keith chuckled.

"Hey Lance."

"So! How goes it?" Lance made a cute derpy face as he propped his head up with his hand. Keith giggled and covered his mouth.

"Not much, just regular prince duties and stuff." He looked away, "Dreading the future."

"Aw, don't worry Keef, we'll figure this out." Keith blushed a little, but then frowned.

"What did you just call me?" Lance snickered.

"Keef. Got a problem with that?"

"Yes. It's stupid." Lance pouted, his face showing hurt.

"Why! I am offended! I think of a cute nickname for you and you call it stupid! Ah!" Lance threw his head back and wailed, causing Keith to laugh.

"Lance, it's just a nickname."

"That I thought long and hard about!" Keith rolled his eyes. "Don't you roll your pretty purple eyes at me mullet boy! You try coming up with a nickname for me!" Keith smirked.

"A nickname for you?" Lance nodded.

"Yes."

"Idiot." Lance gasped and his jaw dropped.

"Oh! You are so rUde!" Keith laughed.

"I know. But you gotta admit, it suits you." Lance pouted and looked away.

"Jerk." Keith smiled.

"Yeah, I'm such a big jerk." Lance nodded, making Keith laugh again. Lance was such a child, but that was one of the things Keith liked about him. Lance just had a fun, comforting aura about him. Once he stopped laughing he looked back into the mirror. Lance stared at him with a soft smile, making Keith feel a little self conscious. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Lance's expression didn't change.

"Like what?" Keith blushed and looked down.

"Yo-you're just smiling at me.." Lance chuckled.

"Am I not allowed to smile at you?" Keith frowned and shrugged.

"Well..I don't know. It feels weird."

"Then I guess you'll be feeling 'weird' a lot." Keith rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha, very funny." Lance laughed.

"Keith, we're staring at each other through a magic mirror, where else am I supposed to look?" Keith groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Gah, let's just stop talking about this!" Lance laughed once more. Keith hummed, looking away. When Lance stopped laughing, his smile faded. Keith looked upset again.

"Keith?"

"It's already been three months since we met at dinner, I don't know how much longer we'll be able to talk like this." Lance sighed.

"You're worrying about this too much, Keith. I'm sure everything will be fine."

"You're not the one who's being forced to marry someone who hates you...who hates your entire species." Keith glared at Lance.