~•ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ•~

"I hope you're going to tell Father you basically kidnapped me and forced me into this ship to look for Lance." Keith said once Lotor removed the duck tape from his mouth.

"Oh Keith, where's your sense of adventure?" Keith rolled his eyes.

"Back on the ship, also where our now probably very infuriated father resides." Lotor snickered and took off at full power.

~~~

"Oh my God." Lance stared at Allura with wide eyes, "YOU'RE A GHOST?!" She glared at him.

"No, dimwit." Lance cocked his head wearily.

"Speak, apparition.."

"I'm not a quiznacking ghost!" Lance leaned back.

"Language!" Allura groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Oh my..let's just get this over with. Lance, you know that person you saw in the kitchen?"

"Yeah?"

"And that person looked a lot like me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that wasn't me." Lance—still not completely grasping the fact that Allura was alive and now standing directly in front of him—narrowed his eyes.

"Not following."

"It was actually a clone of myself."

"So....like a doppelganger?" Allura looked away in thought.

"I...suppose?" Lance raised a brow.

"How on Altea did you manage to clone yourself?"

"Just some simple DNA replication. Not that hard. Although, the hard part was being able to create a full body. Without any malfunctions. That took some time. But in the end, it was worth it."

"..why?" She rolled her eyes.

"I sent a clone just in case, and it's a good thing I didn't go in there. The plan was to kill you but, after that whole episode, some changes'll have to be made." His heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME?!"

"Relax," Allura cooed, "I'm not going to kill you." Lance sighed in relief, "I'm just going to simply mind control you so people will think it's you but instead it's me who's in that air head of yours." Lance began freaking out again.

"WHAT?!?! ALLURA WHY!?"

"Because you were the one who was supposed to be dead, not me! I was the one who was supposed to rule Altea, not you!" Lance frowned.

"So what, your jealous?" She turned red in fury.

"NO! If you become the King of Altea, then it's no doubt that—that HE will also become king with you! That's unacceptable!"

"Keith?! You mean that this is all because you don't want Keith to rule Altea with me?" She glared darkly at Lance.

"You don't understand. You'll never understand."

"You know what? I think you're right. I will not ever understand because I am not some horrible cruel racist-"

"I am not a racist! I just seem to be the only one still acknowledging how Alteans are much more superior than Galrans!"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT BEING RACIST IS!!" Allura groaned loudly and pulled at her hair, "WHY ARE YOU THE ONE GETTING ANGRY?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO'S GETTING ANGRY HERE!" She rolled her eyes and walked away, "HEY I'M NOT DONE BEING ANGRY AT YOU!"