~•ЄƤƖԼƠƓƲЄ•~

"Hey Lance?"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"Have you ever heard of this thing called Voltron?" Lance walked over to Keith, who had many screens open.

"Voltron? Oh! I remember that! When Allura and I were younger, my dad would tell us stories about it every night before bed." Lance chuckled, remembering his youth, "He was always pretty good at storytelling." Keith raised a brow, pulling a screen towards him.

"Well, they're not just stories apparently. Voltron's real." Lance quickly pushed Keith out of the way to read what he was reading.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Keith glowered at Lance from the floor, then grunted as he pushed himself up. He brushed the dust off as he grumbled.

"What did I ever do to deserve you." He muttered, but just sighed, "So, what is Voltron anyway?" Lance's eyes lit up and he turned to Keith with a wide, toothy grin.

"Oh! It's this super awesome giant robot made out of five lions! The Black Lion is the main body of Voltron, then the Red and Green Lions form the arms. The legs are formed by the Blue and Yellow Lions. All of the lions choose their own paladins based off their skills and such. They pilot the lions around space and they can use their special bayards in the lions to make cool weapons. And! and if they all fly together, they can form Voltron! It's the most powerful thing ever! They'd be the defenders of the universe and save people and it's amazing!" Keith's eyes widened with interest, looking back at the many screens he had pulled up.

"Sounds amazing." Lance jumped up and down.

"I know! The lions even correspond to a different element! The Black Lion corresponds with lightening, Red with fire, Blue with water or ice, Green with forest, and Yellow with earth." Keith raised a brow.

"And your dad told you all this?" Lance nodded.

"Yeah!" Keith hummed in thought.

"Oddly detailed for just a story."

"But now it's not just a story, it's real! This is so incredible!" Keith smiled at Lance's excitement, but it soon disappeared; he knew that starry look in his husband's eyes.

"...you wanna go find them now, don't you?" Lance smiled sheepishly.

"You know me so well, huh?" Keith rolled his eyes, covering his smile.

"You're a dork." Lance shrugged.

"You're the bigger dork for looking this up."

"I didn't look it up!" Keith blushed, "I just....happened across it, okay?"

"Sure bud, sure."

"You did not just 'bud' me." Lance smirked, quickly pulling Keith into a headlock, "Hey!"

"Shh. You're my prisoner now." Keith grumbled.

"You're so annoying."

"That's why you married me."

"Sure bud." Lance squawked.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"If you can do it to me, then I can do it to you." Lance scoffed, releasing Keith from his hold.

"Okay, fine. You win." Keith smirked and straightened out his wrinkled clothes.

"I always win."

"You do not!" Keith smiled triumphantly and continued reading about Voltron. Lance smiled and hugged Keith from behind. "Where should we look first?"

"You're actually serious?" Keith laughed.

"You bet your gorgeous butt I'm being serious." Lance nuzzled Keith's neck, "Whenever my dad told us about Voltron, it made me feel like I could do anything. I remember running around outside with my blue blankie," Lance snorted, "and I tied it around my neck so it was like a cape. I even made a cardboard lion, with leg holes in the bottom; I went through this phase where it didn't come off unless I had to go to the bathroom." Keith rolled his eyes.

"Charming."

"I was five!" Lance smiled, eyes softening, "I wanted to be a part of Voltron, and be able to help people throughout the universe."

"Aw, Lance, that's so sweet; you're gonna make me cry." Keith whined sarcastically and fanned his eyes.

"You can make fun of me all you want, pretty boy, but I know I'm gonna find them." Keith rolled his eyes, smiling lightly.

"I love your enthusiasm, but think of how big the universe is. Those lions could be anywhere."

"Stop crushing my dreams and be happy for me."

"I'm happy for you." Keith deadpanned, but Lance smiled anyway.

"Thank you." Then Lance stared off in thought, "There's someone I wanna go find, though." Keith raised a brow.

"Who?"

"Her name's Pidge. She helped me when I was out looking for you a little while back." Lance then snorted at his unintentional pun.

"What's so funny?"

"You'll understand when you meet her." Keith shrugged.

"So then, where do we find her?"

"It's this tiny planet called Earth."

"Earth? That's so, plain."

"I know right? That's what I thought." Keith sighed.

"Alright then, Earth it is." Lance pumped a fist into the air.

"WOO! Another adventure!" Keith sighed.

"Another adventure...woo."