~•ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ•~

"I specifically told her it was too dangerous!" Alfor yelled as he paced the floor in front of now two occupied beds, "Why is it that children are drawn to the things their parents tell them are too dangerous!?" Lance sat between the beds, rubbing the sides of his head. Lotor was ever so slightly sliding down the wall, his head nodding occasionally from his extreme exhaustion.

"PArenting 101: dOn't tell a kid to not dO something, cause thEn they'll think of nOthing but what they're NOT supposed to do." Lotor---whose eyes were barely open---mumbled, his voice cracking occasionally. Zarkon rolled his eyes.

"You aren't a parent though."

"YEah I know. I'm totally nOt a parent."

"That's what I said-"

"Yeesss. I'm nooOtt." Zarkon just stared at him with a bewildered look.

"...you need sleep." Lotor pointed a wobbly finger at him.

"And yoU need to shave off that bEard!" Zarkon raised a brow.

"Are you drunk?" Lotor crossed his arms.

"I am nOt drunk!"

"You're drunk."

"I am not quiznaking drUnk!!"

"Can you tell the time?" He pointed to the clock. Lotor nodded overdramatically, turning to the clock, pointing another wobbly finger.

"I am not quiznaking drunk." Zarkon's hand flew to his forehead.

"Okay. You're going to bed." He held Lotor by the arms and escorted him out.

"Hey! I am the prEsident! I shall be trEAted with respEct! Respect spElt with a 'K!'" Lotor kept blabbing on random nonsense as Zarkon led him to his room. Lance shook his head, closing his eyes. Alfor pursed his lips in concern for Lotor.

"Is he..?"

"He'll be fine." Lance said, "He just needs some sleep." Coran came into the room, looking confused.

"King Alfor, I thought I'd like to let you know, our...special drinks, have gone missing." Alfor and Lance groaned, both smacking their foreheads in sync.

~

"King Alfor..." Doctor Cancer said to him, but keeping his eyes on Allura, "I think something is wrong." Alfor frowned, making his way over. Lance sat in the corner, asleep, with his knees pulled to his chest.

"What is it now?"

"Well I-" Cancer tapped his lip in thought, "I don't know...I've never seen anything like this before." He then looked at Keith confusedly. Alfor rubbed his eyes.

"Please, Cancer, just get to it. I'm extremely tired, and I would desperately like to get this whole thing resolved. I've had enough suspense for one---however many days this has been going on."

"Whatever your daughter did; Prince Keith's health has improved immensely." Alfor stared at him.

"That's a bad thing?"

"That isn't the bad thing. While Keith is getting better, Allura is....well, she's declining." Alfor looked down at his unconscious daughter.

"...isn't Allura just using up her energy to heal Keith?" Cancer slowly shook his head.

"I don't think so. It almost looks more like---she's taking Keith's place; trading her health for his." Alfor's eyes grew wider.

"So Allura's going to end up in a coma?!" Cancer looked away solemnly.