~•ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ•~

"How many weeks does Keith need?" Lance mumbled, mainly to himself. Lotor walked up to the pod next to Lance.

"He sure does like taking his sweet time." Lance turned away, then left to go sit down. Allura slowly came up to Lotor and looked at Keith with him. She gently cleared her throat to get Lotor's attention.

"I don't believe I ever apologized to you." Lotor stared at her, "I'm the one responsible for Keith's condition. This was taken much too far out of hand, and for that, I'm terribly sorry." She turned to Lotor, "I hope, someday, you can forgive me." Lotor looked away, considering the option.

"...maybe, someday, I will." He coldly responded. Allura didn't know how to continue with his answer, so she just awkwardly nodded and left. She sighed, sitting next to Lance.

"Oh, Lotor hates me." Allura rested her chin on her hands. Lance raised a brow.

"Well, what'd you expect? You hated his brother, didn't trust him, threatened him, tried to get me to kill him...am I leaving anything out?" She solemnly frowned at Lance.

"No."

"I feel like I'm forgetting something...." Lance tapped his chin, "eh, it'll probably come to me eventually." Allura groaned.

"Lawrence, I know what I did was horrible, okay? I really do. And I'm so extremely sorry for it. I understand, you're upset that I used you and lied to you."

"I'm not upset that you used me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe anything you tell me."

"I—okay. I'm really trying to show you I'm not going to ever do anything like that anymore. What is it going to take for you to trust me again?"

"There's nothing you can do. Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships. When you take people's trust and use it against them, the glue deteriorates, communication is cut off, and the relationship might as well cease to exist."

"I know, I just—I miss being your sister."

"You still are my sister, Allura. I've accepted the fact that you did turn evil, and I'm dealing with it in my own way. Now you have to accept and deal with it, too." Zarkon quietly entered the room and stood next to Lotor.

"How are you feeling, Lotor?" He asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. Lotor shook his head.

"I don't understand why it's taking so long for Keith to heal. It was just a flesh wound, right?" Zarkon studied Keith; he watched how his fingers curled and uncurled, his brows furrowed together, and his lips would part every so often.

"Perhaps it's not just a flesh wound." Lotor frowned worryingly at Keith's unconscious actions.

"Is he okay? Should we take him out?" Zarkon let his hand fall from Lotor's shoulder, then held both of them behind his back.

"If we take him out now, he might not ever heal." Lance came back over, hearing a bit of the conversation.

"What's going on?" Lotor pressed a hand to the glass.

"I don't know, something's wrong with Keith." Now Lance was very concerned.

"Will he be okay? Do we need to take him out?" Zarkon sighed.

"No, there isn't anything wrong with him; he—he's healing." Lance stepped closer to the pod, placing his hand on it, too.

"But he looks like he's in pain." Lotor closed his eyes at Lance's comment, while Zarkon turned away.