~•ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ•~

~Three months~

"I miss his purple eyes." Lance said. He and Lotor were lying outside on the grass, looking up at the stars. "I miss his smile; the way he would bring the tip of his fingers up to his lips when he laughed. He'd mess with his hair whenever he was nervous. It was such an adorable habit he had. I miss making him mad; on purpose and accidental. Except when it was accidental it was kinda scary at the time but---he'd have the cutest pouty face ever. I miss the height difference; when I hugged him, I felt like I was holding the most precious thing in the entire universe, right in my arms." Lotor sat up, looking over at Lance.

"He's not dead." He snickered, but Lance just sighed.

"I know, I just...miss him." Lotor hummed, gazing down.

"He misses you, too."

"You think so?"

"He's my brother, Lance," Lotor said with a smile, "I know so." Lance was able to smile, moving to sit up as well.

"Yeah, you're right." Allura came running outside.

"Guys!" They both turned to her, "They got it open!"

~

"Why is he still asleep?"

"Shouldn't he be awake?"

"Can't we splash some water on his face?"

"Maybe if we grab his limbs, we cam shake him back into consciousness!"

"Alright, alright!" Alfor said, rubbing his head, "Please, children, be quiet." The three immediately shut their mouths, "The doctor is on his way as we speak. He'll be able to tell us how Keith is doing." Lotor yawned and rubbed his eyes; Zarkon came over and rubbed his son's arm gently.

"It's pretty late, maybe you should get some rest." Lotor shook his head, getting rid of any sleepiness he was feeling.

"No, I need to be here for Keith." Lance sat down next to the bed Keith was in, taking hold of his hand. Soon another person came into the room.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Doctor Cancer-"

"Ironic..." Lotor muttered.

"-so where's the patient?" Alfor moved everyone aside.

"Alright, children please outside while Cancer examines Keith."

"That really sounds concerning." Lotor said again. Zarkon rolled his eyes and pushed Lotor's head.

"Just go."

~~~

"How much longer.." Lance mumbled. The three of them quietly waited outside of the infirmary. Lotor was pacing up and down the hall, biting on his gloved finger. Lance sat on the floor with his legs sticking out in front of him, his feet rocking side to side. Allura was seated next to Lance with her legs folded underneath her; her eyes were shut as she unconsciously rubbed her hands together. Finally, after hours of waiting, the door slowly opened. They all looked up to see Alfor stepping out of the room. His tired eyes were glued to the floor. Lance and Allura stood up and Lotor came up beside them. The king finally sighed.

"Keith is...in a coma."

~~~

"Aren't you hungry?" Allura asked her brother, "You've been up all night." She held a plate of food goo in front of his face. Lance grumbled, pushing the plate away.

"I'd rather starve." Lotor walked by, grabbed the goo from Allura, and continued walking.

"Unlike Lance, I eat my stress." Lance sighed, placing his head on the table. Allura pulled up a chair and sat beside him.