~•ƬӇƦЄЄ•~

"Welcome, welcome!" King Alfor said as Zarkon and Keith made their way down from the ship. Lance and Allura stood behind Alfor. The Kings bowed and smiled at one another; Alfor then smiled at Keith. "Young prince," he took Keith's hand and placed his other hand on top of it. "It's a pleasure to see you again." Keith bowed.

"Thank you, I always enjoy your company as well, sir." Alfor's smile grew, as did Keith's, and he looked to see his own father greet Allura and Lance.

"Now then, why don't you three go enjoy yourselves." Alfor said, waving them off. Lance smiled brightly at Keith, who smiled back just as bright. Funny how he didn't even look at Allura.

"Hey there, Keef!" Lance said, throwing an arm around Keith's shoulders. He glared at Lance.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Lance giggled, tapping Keith's nose with the tip of his finger.

"And what if I don't want to?" Allura raised a brow at her brother's playful behavior. Keith tsked and smiled; he and Lance walked on ahead of Allura. She frowned, not understanding how Lance could treat a Galra as if...as if he wasn't a Galra. They walked into the ballroom. Keith's eyes lit up as he looked around the room.

(I'm too lazy to describe)

Never had he seen such a beautiful ballroom

Never had he seen such a beautiful ballroom. Or technically, he had never seen a ballroom in general. "Wow.." He whispered breathlessly. Lance chuckled at Keith's reaction, getting his attention. "What?" Lance shook his head.

"Oh nothing. You just look so cute." Keith blushed and looked away.

"Sh-shut up." Lance laughed, then Allura stood between the two, forcing them apart, and coughed into her fist.

"Oh Allura," Lance half smiled, "you're still here?" She frowned at him.

"Dear brother, I must speak with you," She narrowed her eyes at Keith, "alone." Keith looked away and Lance's brow furrowed.