Win and Sin, Lose and Choose

Hangover Helper's were my brothers best friend.

They had always consisted of four different things. Coffee, chocolate, my famous Bacon, and a blanket to hide their heads under to shield their eyes from the bright lights.

It's one thing to be in a house of one or two drunk or hungover brothers. Six of them is a whole other story, one I was shocked wasn't in some world record book.

When I woke up the morning after the party Toby, Mason, and I had sat out, I was less than surprised to find the entire house a mess and half my brothers passed out in various places around the living room.

Red and blue solo cups littered both couches and the TV stand. Candy, food, and condom wrappers were spread across the coffee table as well as the bottom of the staircase. I was terrified to even go down the hall and check my brothers rooms.

"Idiots! Get up!" I clapped loudly as I yelled.

A chorus of groans was what I got in response.

"Lucas' graduation is in," I checked the alarm clock on the desk the lamp was a tangled mess on, "three hours. Which means Aliyah and Dad will be home in less than one. Unless you dumbies want to get grounded and go on Code 7 for having a house full of underage kids drinking, I highly suggest you get your lazy, hungover butts up and help me clean."

Eliott was the first to push himself up from the floor in front of the couches, gripping the arm of one to keep from falling back over. His gray-blue eyes met mine for a fraction of second, bloodshot and squinted. His cheeks were flushed, lacking any sort of color. He looked ready to throw up everything he'd eaten and drunk last night all over the already filthy carpet.

"One!" I started shouting, hoping it would motivate my brothers, "Two!" most of them grunted, but began to rise from their awkward or stiff positions on the floor. After five minutes of tapping my foot against the tile in the kitchen, I finally had all six pairs of eyes glaring murderously back at me.

"As much as I love your loving looks. We really need to hurry up." I crossed my arms over my chest, nodding toward the mess laid out before and between us.

Griffin peeked over the back of the recliner, looking sicker than Eliot as he tried to force himself up. His black hair matted against his forehead and covering most of his eyes.

"Yes, Mom." Jace grumbled eventually, hissing in pain as he leaned down to pick up a piece of trash, the blood obviously rushing to his already pounding head.

I decided to spare my brothers the pain and spun on my heel to grab the Advil from the cupboard. I swiped the water jug from the fridge on my way out and headed back toward the living room. After leaving the pills and water in Johnny's hands, I went back and grabbed multiple garbage bags.

I glanced back up to find all six of my brothers and Griffin staring at me, wide eyed and pale faced. I stared back for a moment, straightening out and looking down to see if I had something on my shirt or something. When I realized it must be on their side and not my own, I opened a bag and looked back and forth between them.

"What are you idiots waiting for?"

*

Any girl would have fainted at the sight of the six, fairly well toned bodies, that were spread out across the room. They had ignored my pleading to put shirts on and had continued on with whatever task I had given them to do. It seemed to be at the exact moment we seemed to be finished cleaning that Toby and Ethan came down the stairs, eyes wondering the spotless house as if they were in some sort of palace.