Nervousness In My Heart

"Oh dear." I groan,getting out of bed slowly. 6 months and now it's happening. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know what's Tom doing,but I went downstairs. Not even bothering to put pants on. I walk like a zombie to the kitchen and that's where I see my true love. Thomas William Hiddleston.

He turned around and smiles softly, I never get tired of his smiles. "Darling,you look terrible ehehe." I roll my eyes. "Just give me my breakfast and I be in a happy mood." Tom laughs. "Well I'm your breakfast." He winks and laughs. "No,Tom. No more naughtiness." I laughs and kisses his lips softly and I grab my breakfast out of his hands. "Thank you,Tom." I smiles and start digging in my breakfast. "So damn good!" "I'm glad you love my cooking. I know you love bacon,eggs,spam,french toast and my kiss." He kisses my lips. I blush. "Darling,today is the big day." I smile so wide.

James came running down from his room. "Do I smell breakfast?!!" I laughs. "Yes,your daddy cook breakfast. How'd you sleep?" He sat down next to me. "Amazing,mom! I love how you set up my room." He hugs me so tight and I smile. "Son,eat some breakfast. It's our big day." He winks and he start digging in to. "Tom,are you going to eat?" He shook his head. "No,I already ate,I got up really early today,I went out for a run,already took a shower and now here I am."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in my dressing room. 2 ladies fixing my hair and putting make-up on me. I have a really beautiful white dress. Very beautiful. (You can picture how ever you want.) Our wedding going to be in a church,since in England,it's snowing way to hard. "Mommy,you're so beautiful. I'm happy dad picked you. I always thought of having a new mom and now here I am. I have a new mommy and I love her so much." He kiss my cheek. "You're just like your dad. Always such a charmer. You sure do look like him. You're always sweet with girls." James here is 16. He just smiles. "Can you check on your father,please." He nods and walk out.

Tom's P.O.V.
I'm getting ready,putting my best suit on. Fixing my hair,I'm really happy! My son walks in. "Oh hello,look at you! So handsome like daddy." He giggles. "Mom wanted me to check on you." I nods and smiles.

This is what he look like

I'm so happy,I don't know how to describe. All our friends,family started to fill in the church. "Chris Hemsworth and Benedict Cumberbatch! Right here." They smile so big and ran over to me. "Look at you! Finally getting marry to your beautiful woman. Kathleen Pond/Hiddleston." I smiles and hugs them so tight. "I'm so happy and very nervous." "It's normal,Tom. I was like that to." Chris nods with understanding. By the time,everyone settles in. The wedding has begun. I sighed. "December 25th. The day we get marry. I'm so happy with you,Kathleen." I talk to myself.