Stressing Out!!!

Tom's P.O.V.
It's time.....IT'S TIME!!!! Why am I stressing out?! I suppose to be calm for my wife and the kids. Is it I'm not ready to have kids?! I'm pacing around the room,breathing so fast.

I got back to my mind. Chris Hemsworth slams his hand on my back. "Not ready to be a father,huh? It's normal,I was like that but when you get to hold them,your feelings changed. It's like....You want to be there with them the whole time. I didn't go to work until they're big enough to understand that. You'll be amazing father,Hiddleston." Now,I'm feeling calm. "Thank you,Hemsworth." He chuckle. "And I'm going to be a uncle. Even Sherlock here to." Benedict nods excited.

Kathleen P.O.V.
Oh gosh,the pain in my body is agony. IT HURTS!!!! I'm screaming with all my might to get these two out. "Get out of my body,Winter and Scott!!!" Finally Tom came in the room and holds my hands. "It hurts,Tom. It hurts so bad." He kisses my forehead. "I know,darling. I know." Another contraction came,I'm screaming so loud to push our babies out. I actually bite his hand. He finch and laughs. "Such a biter,aren't you." I then punches his face and he's slient. "Good." I'm screaming and screaming until one baby came out. I slowly breaths and I'm all calm. The nurses are cleaning the baby up. "It's a boy." They all said excitely. I smile and I'm holding Scott Hiddleston. In my hands. "Hello,little one." I kisses his forehead. "You'll always be safe to us."

Oh dear,I'm starting to give birth to my second baby. Winter Hiddleston. I gave Scott to Tom and he gave Scott to Benedict. "Oh hello,Scott." Benedict walk out of the room,kissing his forehead. "I'm your uncle." I'm screaming so loud,it's like everyone ears are about to pop. I'm biting on my knuckles. It really hurts so bad,Tom is holding me so tight while I try my best to push Winter out.

2 hours later
Loud crying from Winter. She's finally out. I'm breathing so hard. "You did amazing,darling." Tom is holding Winter in his arms. "She's beautiful just like you. She got your nose,of course." I giggles. Benedict is making faces at Scott. "Scott,one day you be an actor just like us." I smiles so big. "Ohh he's going to be a villian just like Loki Laufeyson." He chuckle. Tom grab Scott and he's holding both of his kids. "Oh your definitely a father,Hiddleston" Benedict and I say. "Take a picture, Benedict!" He takes too many pictures of them.

Days has past. We both becoming so tired. But this day...Today I was fully rested and awake. But Tom...He's always sleepy. He's in a chair,sleeping with the kids. I sit up slowly and smile at them. I grab my phone and tried to take a picture until. "No more pictures,Mrs.Hiddleston." I laughs quietly and still took pictures of them. "Why not? It's adorable." "I know I'm adorable,my beautiful wife but you got like over 100 pictures in your phone." I'm laughing now. So hard. "I love you to,Mr.Hiddleston." I kisses his forehead and the kids' forehead. I let them sleep and I fall right back in my bed and sleep peacefully.