Our Two Little Humans

I'm playing with Winter and Scott. Mostly Tom is at work now. Sad about it but I understand he needs to take care of us. I'm tickling Scott and he's giggling so much,Tom just got back to work yesterday and I got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago. "Alright,Winter and Scott Hiddleston,I'm going to make you food." They giggles a little. I smile and grab them and put them in their table. "Hmmm,rice you want,sweeties?" They nod and I got interrupt by a voice call on my laptop. I answer it.

"Hmm,what do you want,Mr.Hiddleston?" He smiles. "How's our kids?" I move my laptop to face them. "They're amazing. Quiet also. Don't cry too much. They are beginning to be you." I laughs. "Daddy is here,Winter and Scott." "Tom where are you? Why is it so raining hard. It's raining hard here in Everett." He hangs up and I sat there confuse.

I grabbed Winter and Scott and put them in their crib. They are sleeping so peacefully,I took a picture and smiles,I turn around and I got startle. There's a man in my living room. "Who....Who are you?! Please don't hurt me,I have kids. Please!" He talks in a American accent. "I want you. You." My eyes widen. "Not again! I don't want to be rape again!" I'm so scare,he grabs me by the waist and kisses me softly. I couldn't resist. He pulled his hoodie off. Tom. Tom Freaking Hiddleston. "You bastard! Are you drunk!" I slap him in the arm,he chuckle. "I just want to surprise you." I glare at him and I'm silent the whole day. "Oh come on,don't be like that." "Take care of the kids." I kisses his cheek. "And don't do that again. Remember 1 year ago,when we were fighting,I almost got raped."

He lays his forehead on mine. "I know,I'm so sorry." He picks me up and kisses me playfully. "Oh stop it!" He winks at me. "Hey,the kids are sleeping. We got time to ourselves. I love you and I'm not going to work again after Christmas. That give us 10 months. Forever we be as one." He lays down on the couch and I lay down on him,I rest my head on his chest and sleeps. We just sleep and sleep. Have nothing to say to each other but we're happy. We're happy we're there for each other. We hate secrets. We do.

The news came on...Hello,were CNN news. We have terrible bad news. You should stay indoors,lock all your doors and windows. 2 girls...I meant women escape prison. Their names are....Natalie Winter and Claire Larson. Please keep safe and your children. We will have police officers hunting them down. We are very sorry. I get up and turn off the t.v.,rubbing my eyes.