Welcome Back Home,Tom!

Just a few minutes and I'm walking into my home. Where I belong with my family. I'm so happy to be out of the hospital,really. I got my book bag over my shoulder,I knock on the door. No response. I turn on the door knob and the door opens,I walk inside. It was pretty dark.

"Hello?" No response still. I walk closer to the living room and the lights turn on,people starts jumping and they all said with much energy, "WELCOME BACK HOME,TOM!!!" It's like a parade here. I smiles at them. "Chris,Benedict,mates. My beautiful kids and my wife. Mrs. and Mr.Pond. Thank you so much for this! I love you guys so much. All of you are my family!" They smiles way big.

Chris broke the awkward silence. "Well then,let's get this party started!" He turned on the music and my favorite song came on. Kathleen and I wedding song. I caught her gaze and I walk towards my beautiful wife. "Kathleen,may I have this dance?" I hold out my hand,she takes my hand and I lead her in the center of the living room.

We slow dance,she lay her head on my shoulder. She smells soo good right now. We dance around the living room. Our family grab plates and start getting food. We keep dancing. People were watching us. "Darling,I love you so much." She smiles so brightly at me. I miss her smiles.

Of course,we were interrupt by Chris. "Love birds,get a room!" We both glare at him. "Ooo feisty,both of you. Such a perfect match you two." We look at each other and nods. She takes my hand and walk over to the kitchen. "Hey,I brought you puddings. Lots of it." My eyes widen like a kid again. I pick her up and hugs her so tight. "Thank you so much! You know me way too well!" I kisses her lips so softly. It's so sweet.

"Just get a room already,love birds!" Chris teases. "We might as well do,mate." He grins and I took her walk and walk to the back. Big open yard and yet,I still haven't brought her a puppy and kitten,I'll surprise her tomorrow. We set the blankets down and our lunches. It was almost dark and the sun is going down slowly. Orange,blue,pink,purple starting to show. I love skies like this. We look up at the skies,still holding each other hands.

Tom broke the silence. "How about going to LA tomorrow for a part in a movie." He's waiting for am answer,hoping I say yes. I'm thinking. "Hmmmm,yes Loki,I'll go with you." His eyes lit up and kisses my lips deeply. "You make me so much happy,Kathleen. I love you,my wife." He drag me and lay me down on his chest,I rest my eyes and drift off to sleep. The moment I want to grow old. Happy moments. Tom Hiddleston,my husband,makes me happy.

A/N:Alright Hiddlestoners,the next chapter will be a time skip. The kids grow up. Between 19 and they're going off to college. Still going to the same college but different things they doing. Winter and Scott going to find their true love. Again I can't make up my mind to do a third boom or not. So this is my final decision...I will not. I really want to start on a Loki fan fiction and probably have a sequel out of it to. Well that'll be it. Thank you for listening to me,Hiddlestoners. Have a great day.