Graduation Day

Kids are screaming so excited about the big day. I'm smiling when they're running. I'm a proud mother. "Alright,kids. Let's go put you in your best clothes." They nods and run in their room and I feel a strong warm arms around me. "Mmmhm,Tom." His embrace makes me so happy. "Darling,we're a lucky parents. Winter's brother is protecting her from the bullies. I talk to the principal also about it. We're lucky they always hangout together and she got someone to talk to about something. Scott is her best friend. The only friend she have. It's hurt to see her like this but she's happy with him."

I smiles at both of them. "Come on,brother! We're going to graduate in a few hours!" They're running back in the living room. "Alright,kids. Shall we go?" After the graduation is done,I have to go back to work." They nods and understanding,I frowns,trying not to show it. I'm driving them to their school.

We had arrived shortly and they had to go to the cafeteria and we walk to the gym and sit down in the front. "Darling, you been awfully quiet." "I'm sorry,I just don't want you to go back to work." He sighs. "I know what you mean,dear. I love you and I will come back tomorrow." I smiles and kisses his forehead and lay my head on his shoulder.

2 hours later
The kids are walking down the aisle. Heh,I just remembered my wedding,it was beautiful. Anyway,I gives my kids a thumbs up and they smile. The principal talks, "Alright,parents,this is the moment we all been waiting for. The graduation of the 5th graders!" Everyone is cheering. Each students going up their to get their awards. Finally our kids are up their. They grabbed their award and the principal talks, "Before you all go,I just got to say this. I never had a very smart kids at my school. The Hiddlestons are amazing. Thank you so much for you time here." They smile and the graduation is over.

We walk to the car and we cheers, "You're finally done with Elementary school!" We all jump up and down. Just like a perfect family we are. Tom drove us to home. "Alright,I got to go to work now. Give Daddy a kiss." Winter and Scott kiss his cheeks. I smiles and I'm just so happy to have them in my life. I kisses his lips deeply, "I love you,Loki." "I love you to,sweetheart. I'll come home tomorrow alright. Don't wait for me. You need the sleep." He drove off to Seattle.

I walk inside and smiles at the kids. "Mom,can we play Wii together." I chuckle. "Sure,sweeties." We play Wii sports all day long. It was exhausted. I just let the kids beat me. I was easy on them. It was getting really dark. "Alright,Winter and Scott. You guys need to sleep,we're going to celebrate when your daddy comes home tomorrow." They smiles and walk back to their room, changed into pajamas. I changed into my pajamas too and lay down on the couch,I tried to sleep but it just couldn't work and I know something going to happen. I just know, I have this feelings. My life been always a danger by dangerous people and there was my prince. Thomas William Hiddleston to protect me. I love him so much.