Big News For Us,Hiddleston

I've been working way too hard on the room. Been painting and painting and now my husband coming down with a cold. Poor him. I can't blame him since it's January and seriously where's all the snow? But I do wish that my kids will be born on his birthday or mine. It will be special. I'm amazing painter. I mean like wow! The walls is very colorful. I put there names in cursive Winter and Scott Hiddleston. So proud of my designs. Also,I got way too carried away by painting Tom and I. Looks really amazing. I was done and now I have to wait until it dries.

I walk to the bathroom and takes a shower. Colors were all over me and I have to make Tom soup. He needs to feel better. This is the first time he gets sick.

I was done taking a shower,I'm drying my hair. I put on comfortable pajamas and walk to the kitchen. Chicken noddles soup,I guess I can make. 30 minutes,it takes to make and I'm so tired. I grab coffee,add a little honey to it. Grab the tray and walk to my bedroom. He looks so peaceful,sleeping. I really don't want to wake him up but I have to.

I set the tray down on the coffee table and poke his cheeks. "Tom? Honey,wake up." He's groaning and sits up slowly. "Yes,darling." "I brought you soup to make you feel better and coffee." He smiles softly and grabs the tray. He's starts slurping the hot soup. "Really good." I rub his back and feeling his forehead. He's starting to cool down. "I'm going to check your temperature." He nods,I check his temperature. "Hmm,97.3. Not bad." I smiles and he smiles. "I finished our baby's room. And also in a few hours I have to go to the doctor." "Wait,I can go with you." I shook my head. "No,darling,you need to rest so your feelings better. Rest,please." He nods and lay back down. I take the tray and walk to the kitchen and clean the dishes.

It was 4 PM. "Well time to go." I drive over to the Everett clinc and park in a empty parking lot. I walk inside and the lady told me I'm already registered. I sit down quietly. It's weird people staring at you. I'm uncomfortable. Dr.Smith called me. "Kathleen Hiddleston." I smiles and laughs when they say my name. I walk inside with the doctor and went to the closest room. "Hello,Mrs.Hiddleston,how are you?" "I'm fine just a little big nausea." "Ahh that's normal. Please lay down." I do what I was told. He put something cold on me,I shiver. He laughs,he keeps checking on the ultrasound. He's smiles so big. "Wow,a twins!" "Umm how long?" "Well for twins,36 weeks. Right now this is your second week." I sit up slowly,put my shirt back on. I wave goodbye to the doctor and drove back home. Can't wait to tell another big news.

I walk inside my front door,Tom waiting in the couch. "Well,darling?" He's waiting for an answer. "Twins! And 36 weeks,I'm on my 2 weeks!" He jump up and down with me "WOOHOO,I'M A FATHER OF TWINS!!!" I laughs. Seeing him happy makes me happy.