I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

I heard the news loud and clear. Natalie and Claire escape. Now where are they is the question. I'm sleeping on the couch. Tom have the kids sleep with him on the bed. I know something going to happen but what is it? Please give me a sign,God. Anything. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scare now. I'm powerless. My hands were shaking. I can hear Tom snoring quietly,it's cute.

I get up and heard a noise. I jump up startle,I grab a baseball bat. "Who's there?!" I'm so scare but I heard two voices. I thought I lock the doors. Damn,me. "Damn,Kathy. You're so stupid,we can learn how to pick locks. You're so going to die. Actually,wait. I want to make your life miserable. I want Tom to think you're cheating on him. I want him to divorce you." I shook my head. "NO! HE'S NOT THAT EASY TO MESS WITH!!!!" A mysterious man cover my mouth,he's behind me and grabs my boobs. I try to scream but all I see is blackness now. All I hear is screaming from Tom.

"GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE,YOU BASTARDS!!!!" Claire and Natalie jumps up scare. Tom attacks them and tie them up again. "YOU,SIR ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR ALMOSR RAPING MY WIFE!" Tom uppercut the guy and he's knock out. Tom called the police immediately. The police came here as fast as they could. They arrest them and probably have them executed. Tom runs to me and hugs me tight. "Are you alright?! Are you hurt?! Did he hurt you?! Oh god,I almost lost you." You never seen a worried Tom in awhile. "I'm fine,Tom. Are the kids fine?" He nods and hugs me very very very tight. "Tom,I need oxygen." He chuckle and let me go,kisses my forehead.

He carries me in bridal style,I lay my head on his shoulder. "Rest,darling. You'll need it tomorrow." He smiles so big and I sleep. He lay me down on the bed,he just had to get his phone out and took a picture of me,sleeping with the kids beside. "A perfect family. My only wife. My beautiful two Hiddlestons. I'm a lucky man." He chuckle,then he fall down on the bed. I grab him,he smiles and lay his head on my stomach. "I love you,Mrs.Hiddleston." "I love you too,Mr.Hiddleston."

I'm sorry for bringing back Claire Larson and Natalie Winter. I just had to get rid of them. Ehhhh,Lester,I don't care much of. He's really not smart like the two gurls. Anyway,the next chapter is going to be a family hangout with The Hiddlestons. Love saying that lol. And hey! 13 more days until school. Can't wait! Always remember,Hiddlestoners,we rock the world and Thomas William Hiddleston loves you very much deep down. It all says it on the smiles and eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that I always get lost in. Love them. Oh and I'm going to write the third book. It's going to be about the kids. A little bit of Tom and Kathleen Hiddleston. Anyway,have a good day! And don't hate school,you can get a scholarship for college. Study hard!