Everything Hurts

I'm getting big everyday,I'm not getting fat. I laughs at my thought. The twins are growing inside me. Wow 10 weeks already. Tom is at work. Pretty sad about it but....I get a video call on my laptop,I answer it. "Tom Hiddleston,my favorite husband ever! What have you been up to?" He laughs. "I've been with fans,it's exhausted. They're fun,but I rather be home with my beautiful wife and my twins." I smiles.

"I got gifts for you to and the babies. Winter and Scott,can you hear daddy?" I laughs. "You're getting big to,beautiful!" He can't stop looking at my stomach. "Oh hey,I'm coming home this Friday and I told Luke that I need dayoff so I can take care of you and our Winter and Scott. So I'm not working for awhile." I smiles. "I love you so much,Tom." "I love you to,Kathy. Anyway,I got to get back to work. See you on Friday,love." He signs off and I close my laptop,I try to get comfortable,I'm hurting everywhere on my body.
_____________________________________
FRIDAY-Midnight
Tom is coming home,exhausted. I try to wait for you but I'm getting tired each second. I finally fall asleep on the couch,sleeping so peaceful.

Tom came home,with his book bag over his shoulder. "Kat-Oh,darling." He wants over to me. Kisses my forehead,rubbing my stomach and lay his head on my stomach. "Daddy here now. I'm not going to work until you guys are used to life now. Daddy will always love you and your mother. I love you." He kisses my tummy. He'd fall asleep,didn't bother to change his clothes. He snores a little.

I woke up a little after. I just smiles,rubbing his head in circles,messing his hair. He groans,liking how your massaging him. "Tom,get off my stomach. You're too heavy." He laughs and sit up. "I'm so happy I'm a father to these two." He kisses my lips then my stomach.

A knock is at the door. "Who could be at the door so early in the morning." Tom gets up and open it,shoulders fall down. "Claire,Natalie,what are you doing here?" They look at each other. They both said, "Who is she?" He sighs. "Claire I dated 4 years ago. Natalie I was married. Seriously,what are you doing here?" They grins. "Well we want you back." He scoffs. "Fame and money is all you cared about and my wife Kathleen Hiddleston loves me for who I am. A normal guy. Now leave before I call the cops." They refused. "No! We both love you so much. We made a mistake! The sex was amazing!" He rolls his eyes and I'm calling the cops. They really come immediately. "Arrest them! They keep bothering us!" Hey,it will be a mission complete! All the danger people to our life won't bother us anymore. Cool! The cops arrest them and we sighs in relief.