Rumors Are Spreading Fast

Tom's P.O.V.
Oh no. OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE! It's been months since we did this film and Jenna Watson wants to do a favor for us. Drinking...I should of become that time. I wasn't thinking right,I was drunk. God damn it!

I was laying in bed with a huge headache. "Where am I? Is this my bedroom? Benedict!" No response but a naked woman came in,I rub my eyes and I was shocked. Fuck. I fuck up. My wife going to leave me. "What the fuck,Jenna! I'm married!" I get up and put on my clothes on. I check on my phone and my eyes widen. Is Jenna Tom's Girlfriend? Are they sleeping together? Is he cheating on his wife? Who knows! "God damn it." My eyes are fill with anger and I storm out of the room.
Oh god,I hope my wife don't read this. I was drunk. Please understand me,darling. I pray and pray.

Kathleen's P.O.V.
I'm taking care of the kids. "Winter,Scott,what would you like to eat?" Both of them said, "Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches!" I giggles. "Alright,sweeties." I turned on the t.v. and listens to the news. Hollywood news. I'm making their breakfast and give it to them. "Don't make mess,please." I listens to the news. "Is Jenna Tom's Girlfriend? Are they sleeping together? Is he cheating on his wife? Who knows!" I drop my water. "W-What?" I'm shaking. "It's got to be a misunderstanding." I grab my phone and he answers immediately.

"Darling,it was just a misunderstanding! I was drunk,she took me to my room even though Benedict suppose to. She
...I was drunk." He started crying. "I didn't mean to. Please don't leave me. I really really do love you." There was a long moment of silence. He's crying uncontrollably. I finally answers. "I'm not leaving you because of that bitch. Darling be careful. I'm never going to leave you. I love you so so so much." I hangup and I hope it was a misunderstood.

Tom's P.O.V.
Okay,Tom. I don't think she still believe me. I can't concentrate all day long. I need to go home early. I need to. "Luke,I need to go home to my wife now." He sighs and nods. "I'm sorry about this." "Its alright,Luke." I pack up my clothes into my suitcase,I grabbed my book bag and my suitcase,I rush to the airport. "Damn it,people are looking at me. I got to set this right but how?" People were whispering about me. My reputation is ruined because of that bitch. I can't keep quiet anymore now. "Everyone listens up!" I breath in and out. I might be stupid doing this but I need to confess to my Hiddlestoners. "I have something to confess! Jenna Watson,the actress who always messes up marriage and she mess up mine. She was treating us with dinner because we've finished filming the movie. She got me drunk. Benedict Cumberbatch wasn't there but I don't blame him. I know it's my fault for not being careful but I do hope you don't misunderstood my situation here."

I grab my book bag and my suitcase and I walk off to my private jet plane,I check my phone. The news changes from negative to positive. "She really is a destroyer. She's a slut. We shouldn't have estimated her. We should always trust Tom Hiddleston." I sighs with relief. "Thank you for stepping up myself,Hiddleston." My wife calls me, "See,I always have trusted you,Tom. You're a loyal man. My husband. I love you,darling. Come home safe,I might as well have a surprise for you." I'm so curious now.