The Good News

Tom's P.O.V.
Ugh after long night at work,it was 3 in the morning,I'm finally going home to my beautiful family. Still sleepy,I'm driving a little fast to get home and sleep with my beautiful wife. Few minutes,I'm home.

I opened the door and there she was. Sleeping on the couch peacefully. I smile so big,I dropped my book bag down and went to the bedroom,changed into comfortable pajamas,I walk back to the living room and slowly lay down next to her,I fall asleep while I'm holding her. For me,I always want 2 little Hiddlestons. I hope it's a girl and a boy. I'm smiling at my thought.

Definitely,I smell something really good in the morning,I slowly sit up and rubs my eyes. Damn,it's 11:00 already. I get up and walk to the kitchen. "Good morning,beautiful" She jumps. "Sorry I startle you. Breakfast smells reallly good right now." She smiles and pass a plate for me,I dig in and moans so softly. Definitely food porn. "God,you're amazing cooker. I love you." She kisses my forehead. "I love you to,handsome. Oh! I got something to show you." She run back to her room and grab a little bag.

"What's this?" I was curious and I grab the gift,I grabbed a shirt. I laughed. "Loki Laufeyson,huh." I grins. "Read the whole thing,darling." "Loki gonna be a fath-." I jump up and down in joyful! "I'm going to be a dad!!!" I hug her so tight and lift her off the ground. "You have given me what I want! I wanted kids my whole life. JAMES,I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" He laughs so hard. "And I'm going to be a big brother." We chuckles so hard. "I'm so happy,I don't know how to express. You gave me everything,darling. Forever we will be as one." She smiles so softly. It's killing me. "Forever we be as one." She hugs me and she looks up at me. "Do you have to go back to work today?" I shook my head. "No,darling,I have no work for 2 months. It's my holiday. I'm happy it is because I want to spend time with you and be with my kids. James and the baby. I hope it's twins." I touch her stomach. "Daddy will always protect you." I smiles.

"Kathleen Claire Hiddleston,we should buy the baby's stuff ahead of time." I smiles,she nods. "Alright,let me get change." I nods and she walk upstairs,changing into shorts and black shirt. The shirt I brought her after the wedding. "I'm married to Tom Hiddleston." I guess she loves that shirt. I lead her into the car and drove to Walmart. I put on a blue baseball hat and put on sunglasses on. I don't want anyone to recognize me.
We walked inside and went to the baby's stuff aisle. "Hmm,we need diapers,baby formula for milk. Ahh this baby swinger thing." She laughs. "You know a lot of stuff,don't you,Tom." "Hey,I'm a father." I chuckle. I got a shitload of baby's stuff. We walk to the cash register and I didn't know my little brother work here. "Spencer!" I was so happy to see him. We didn't spoke after college,it's been so long. "Hey,sis. Oh wow,tons of baby's stuff. Congratulations on the baby." He winks. "Oh and who is this. The guy next to you." I lean in and whispers. "Tom Hiddleston,my husband." His eyes widen. "WHAT?!" He scream so loud,everyone look at him crazy.

"The Tom Hiddleston I always sequel about." I nods and he smiles softly. "Both of our dream came true." We chuckle quietly. "Alright,that will be $134.00." Tom pay for me. He's seriously perfect. "Visit me,brother!" I smiles and walk out. "I like your brother,Kathy. He's full of energy." She smiles. "Yeah,when we were young,we mostly hangout and just spend our time,squealing about you." I laughs. "We need to hangout again." She puts her hand on her chest.

We put all the stuff in the back of the trunk. We went back home and started to clear out my extra room. It will be the baby's room. "I wonder what name we will call them." We starts writing down names for a girl and boy. "Brie,Natalie,Winter,Charlie,Sunshine...Etc." I say out girl's names. "Josh,Scott,Michael,Spencer,Alex...Etc." We smiles and look up at the ceiling. "We should paint this room." She agree. "I like Winter and Scott for their names." I smiles. We have start fixing the room for the babies.

I had fun writing this. I'm thinking to write a third book. This is not over yet. There will 19 chapters or less in this sequel. Enjoy the books. Next chapter will be base on fixing the baby's room and going to the doctor to check how the baby doing. Also,Tom coming down with a cold. Nothing too serious,he's just sick and I,Kathleen have to take care of him. Lol. It'll be fun. Alright,I'll start the next chapter right away before I go to school. Bye,Hiddlestoners! You motivates me on writing more chapters and books. So happy to be with you guys. Remember,Tom Hiddleston loves you very much,deep down. It all says it in his smile