Don't Let Me Go

After the wedding,we went home to pack up. We decided to go to Everett for our honeymoon and of course we have to bring James with us. I really didn't want to leave him with his mother. She's horrible and she's making our son,having a anxiety attack. I want him to calm down and besides...What could be wrong in Everett. I admit,I was scare saying down. What if we ran into Claire,Natalie, or Lester. Or all of them. I shrugs,thinking about that.

I felt a warm arms,wrapping around me,behind. "Tom Hiddleston." I smiles. "Kathleen Hiddleston,I'm already done packing,need any help." I nods. James is sitting by himself,I let him be because I know he needs some space. Screw,Natalie Winters for ruining my wedding and our son. Next thing,I'm packing James' clothes into another suitcase. "James,would you like to move to Everett and stay there." He nods, giving a sad smile. My heart falls down,after seeing that. Tom is putting the suitcases in the taxi trunk. I told them to get in the cab,I walk to the front door,locking it,I look up and look at our house. I'm going to miss every single memories. I'm also going to miss England.

The taxi drove us to the airport, but of course. A Traffic. We still have time to catch our plane. It doesn't take off at 9:00 AM and it's only 5:00 AM. Getting early means your not going to miss your flight. I'm actually happy to see my friends back from home. So happy to tell the good news to them. "God damn it,traffic!" "Darling,calm down!" He chuckled. "Ughhhhh! I can't calm down,love! Traffic on my honeymoon!" I'm really angry and not even trying to be silly.

Finally,the traffic is gone and now we're speeding down the road,we only have 1 hour left,I'm rolling my eyes. Tom looks at me in the eyes. "Darling." I look up,he grabs my face and kisses me deeply. His kisses always keep me calm. I love him and James. I can't be like this on our honeymoon.

We arrived at the airport and we grab our suitcases. "Come on Hiddleston Family! We got to hurry." Mmmhm,his British accent is music in my ears. We're running to Station 12. People on speaker. "The plane to Everett will be taking off about 20 minutes." We finally made it. Panting a lot and laughing. We hand them our plane tickets and we went to first class. "Wake me up when we get there." I smile and lay down on this comfortable couches.
Tom's P.O.V.

"Dad,what's Everett like?" I sat down next to his son. "Everett,hmm? Everett is very beautiful. I really love the weather. Except for rain everyday. Everett is special to me,son because that's where I met your mother there. She changed me and I'm happy everyday. Oh,one question." I whisper in James' ear. "Do you want a brother or a sister. Or both." James giggles. "Both,father." I nods,smiling. "Go have fun. There's drinks,foods in the fridge. Do you want to watch movies? I brought my laptop." James is in a excited mood. "Thor! I am Loki of Asgard!" Tom laughs. "That's my boy." With a mischievous smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The plane has landed in Everett. Tom is shaking me. "Darling,we're here." No response. He rolled his eyes. "James,go get all our suitcase. I'll have Luke helping you. Got to carry your mom to her house." James nods and he got all the suitcase. Tom carries me on his back. He sighs happily. "A prince will always come to your rescue. I,Tom Hiddleston will never let you go." "A princess needs it's beauty sleep." He laughs and lay me down on my bed. "Sleep tight then."