Disappearance

I'm pacing around the room worried. He didn't come home that he supposed to come home today nor the next day. Short answer. 1 week. He didn't come home. He supposed to call or text me. He always does. Oh god,I'm so scared. What happened to him?!

I didn't realize my phone is ringing. 20 calls and 15 texts from Luke. I answer my phone. "Luke,hello?" "Hello,Kathleen,darling. Do you know where Tom is? He didn't come to the set for 1 week." "No,I haven't." He sighs. "I'm afraid this day would come. Alright,I saw two blonde ladies at his trailer." I mutter under my breath. "Taylor Swift and Jenna Watson. "Do you know where they took him?" He gave me the address and I called Benedict to watch the kids.

I took my car and rush over to an beautiful house. It's probably TS mansion. I get out of the car slowly and I walk inside. There they are. Two blonde bitches. "Oh Kathleen dear." I glare at them. "Where is he?!" "He's tied up in my bed and he's absolutely adorable. You know we made love on the bed before." I look at TS disgusted. "He broke up with me because you came in his life!" "Uhh correction. You were crazy." She gripped on the knife tightly. "Wow you've gone crazy." I see a gun right next to me. "You know...You shouldn't leave weapons lying around." They look at me confused. I grab the gun quickly. "Don't hurt him!" They chuckle. "He's already been stab." My eyes fall down with sadness and anger. "Fucking bitches!" I shot them in their chests.

I run upstairs and see Tom bleeding out. "Geez,darling. Don't go! I already called the cops and they're coming!" He groans,I untied the ropes and drag him downstairs. "God,your so heavy." He chuckles softly and coughing out blood. I lay him down on the couch and just right in time,someone knock on the door. They rushed in and get my husband. "Ma'ma we need to ask you questions." I shook my head. "No,officers,I need to be with my husband. Tom Hiddleston." They nods and saw TS AND JW. "Oh,we got it." We're rushing to the hospital, I see Tom's eyes closing slowly. "Darling,don't leave me! I need you. I don't know what to do without you. Our kids need you!" He nods and fight his eyes to be open.

We're at the hospital and doctors and nurses helping him to keep him alive. They told me to in the waiting room. I sat in the chair and texted everyone. Benedict,Chris Hemsworth,Luke. My parents. They got the text. Please come to the hospital. Tom got stab by Taylor Swift and Jenna Watson. Please hurry,I can't do this alone. Also,you can bring my kids,Benedict.

They arrived at the hospital. "Oh,Kathleen,dear. We're so sorry you had to go through this. He's a strong man. He'll fight for you. He loves you so much. The day he lays his eyes on you." Benedict comforts me and Luke is rubbing my back. I finally cries uncontrollable. "It hurts so much. I love him so much. I should of not let him go to work. I should of stop him." Benedict hugs me and wipe a tear on my cheek.

The doctor walk towards me. "He's stable,Mrs.Hiddleston. He's alright now. He said to me, Don't waste your tears on me,I'm not going anywhere. I'm saying with you,my beautiful wife." I smiles. "Can I go see him?" "Of course you can,also he's awake now." I run in the room and hugs him so tight. "Woah,sweetie." He smiles softly. "Don't do that again." He chuckles. The smiles and his laughs. I love him very much. I can't let him go now. He's my other half of my heart. We made our promise to our vows. We'll die together and our soul will still find each other. Our love is way too strong and I want to grow old with him and watch our kids grow up and they get married. I can't let him go ever.

Well this is chapter 22,I will have more chapters to you. Credits goes to on Instagram. A Hiddlestoner fan. You should follow her. She's amazing.
Her account is @puddingandtea
She gave me this idea and this made me cry. So the next chapter is about Tom. He needs to heal. He's also quiet about the situation he was in and I'm going to find out. Also,I don't hate Taylor Swift. I love her and she's amazing.