Healing Up

Everyday my family keep visiting me,even some friends. Of course,I wake up early and went to the chapel on the first floor. I pray and pray so I can heal fast. So I can get out of the hospital quickly. So I can be with my family once again. So I can take my sweeties to school.

I feel a hand on my back,I turn around and see my beautiful wife, "They told me you be here." I smiles and stands up. "What are you doing here so early." I say while grabbing her waist. "I wanted to see you before I go to work." I hugs her so tight and smell her. "You sure smell so good. I love your scent. So you're a art teacher now." Her smile is so bright. That what keeps me alive. Everything about her keeps me alive.

"Today,I will have them paint their favorite celebrities and I'm going to paint my husband." I chuckles and she check her watch. "Well I better go now." I nods and kisses her forehead. She walks away and yells, "I'll come visit you when I'm done with work!" She left the hospital and yet I'm alone again. I need to heal,I'm walking now. That's a sign.

I walk to floor 3 and into rm 324. Benedict Cumberbatch and Chris  Hemsworth were waiting for me. "Hey,mates." They look up. "Hey,you. You're finally out of bed." I chuckles. "Well I wish I was in disguise. Fans have notice me and they're millions of them waiting outside. Will one of you bring something for me." Benedict nods. "Well both of us got to go film Thor 3:Ragnarok." I sighs. "When is my next scene?" "Hmmmm,after 6 weeks." I smiles.

Alright,my job is to heal faster and I can be Loki again. All of you mortals will never get enough of me.

I grabbed the hospital phone and dial the number of the room. A nurse assistant answers, "Yes,Mr.Hiddleston?" I check over the menu. "May I order breakfast? I would like to order bacon,eggs,spam,french toast,crossiant." She said yes and hangs up the phone.

I grab my phone and click on Twitter app,Instagram app,and Facebook app. I'm typing. Hello,Hiddlestoners. Please don't worry about me too much,I'm fine now. I woke up from the coma today. Please don't worry,my wife,my kids,and my friends are taking care of me. All I just need to heal my wound and I'll be out of the hospital in 6 weeks and I'll be in my Loki costume,filming Thor 3. I give my loves to you,Hiddlestoners.
~Tom

And in a few seconds,my phone is fire up with notifications. I have thousands of messages from Hiddlestoners. Mr.Hiddleston,you're alright now! I'm now happy and can continue my life. Please be careful now. Have your wife take care of you. I wish you prayers from us,fans. We love you! I smile at all the messages. I'm happy I got my fans. I would never have make it to be an famous actor. My wife. My kids. My friends. My fans. Happy to be awake.

A/N:Alright,I'm going to make the next chapter longer. Chapter 25. But it will take about 1 week to get publish. Bare with me please. Thank you,Hiddlestoners! I'll start writing now.

Forever We Will Be As OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara