Growing Up So Fast

Winter's P.O.V.
"Dad,we're going to be late for school!!!" Scott and I are in Grade 5. At Emerson Elementary. We're finally going to graduate in a few weeks,I'm so going to miss some teachers though. Scott and I are straight A's students and we're going to surprise our parents with school report cards.

"Sorry,sweeties! Daddy was busy and didn't realize the time." He's walking down the stairs and grab his keys. "Shall we?" Daddy driving a little fast. I'm smiling so much because today is the last testes. Daddy driving by the school slowly for drop off. We get out of the car. "Bye,daddy." "Bye,Sweeties!" He drive off onto the street. Scott and I have class together. It was fun because he was only my best friend,my brother always protect me. He's my best friend. I just hate when kids bullied me,but then there was Scott. My big brother. They think I was a nerd,which I am and I'm already thinking about my dream. A actress.

Scott's P.O.V.
We were waiting in line,waiting for our teacher,and waiting in this yucky weather. Rain. "Hey,Scott. Can I ask you something?" "Hmm,what is it,sis?" "What would be like if I wasn't born and I'm not your sister." His eyes widen. "Winter,sit down,please." She do what she is told. I get down on my knees. "Don't think like that. I love you as my sister. My little sister. We're together forever. Don't listen to what the bullies say. You're my little odd." She smiles and that makes me happy,I sit down in my chair next to her.

We all look at Mrs.River. "Students,we're going to learn math." All the students groan but both Winter and I are in excitement. "Yes!" Both of us yells and all the students look at us like we're crazy. Yes,we learn math all day long. We're smart because The Hiddlestons are a A's students. Winter and I both still can't believe our parents are famous. A famous actor and a famous painter. My mother,Kathleen Hiddleston,started her dream 3 years ago again. Her art works are fantastic. My sister wanted to be an actress like our dad and I...I want to be a painter. Our parents expecting us to follow their path. We did but I'm following my mom's path and my sister following my dad's path.

Our parents we're too busy to pick us up so we decided to walk back home. At least it was closer. "Sis,do you want ice cream?" She nods excitedly. We walked to Basket Robbins. "What do you want,kids!" "Chocolate Mint!" We both yell. Yes we love our parents' favorite ice cream. It's soo good. "Thank you,ma'ma!" We're always taught to be kind and treat people with kindness. Well to some people. We're happy to be A Hiddleston and our parents don't even want us to grow fast. We both laugh.