Having Mid-life Crisis

Well it's been 11 years now. As you can see Tom and I are getting old and our kids are already graduated from college and is already working. Winter a actress She's in love with acting. She's working a romance movie. Scott is a actor like his dad.

But right now, I'm so happy but Tom looks like he's disappointed. This is what happens 1 hour ago. Winter came home from the set. "Hi,daddy." He looks up from his tablet. He was reading. "Hi,sweetie." She's looking nervous. "You look like you have something to tell me." She sighs and finally confess. "Daddy,please don't get mad at me but I'm pregnant." He chuckles. "Am I hearing this right?" She sighs. "Daddy,I'm pregnant." He's so mad. "Sweetie,your too young to be pregnant! You're 21!" She steps back. "Also it's a girl." "God damn girls taking over the family!" I walk over to Tom. "Tom,calm down." He stood up and walks upstairs.

Yup,he's mad. "Sweetie,um who's the father." She sighs. "Are you going to be mad at me to,mom?" I shook my head. "Hal Auden Cumberbatch." I smiles so big. "Heh,he's a sweet kid. I know he's going to take care of you and your baby girl. I'm not mad because I know Benedict Cumberbatch raise him a good man." She smiles so big. "I love you mom." "Now I got to talk to your father." She nods and I walk upstairs to our bedroom.

I open the door and I see Tom head on his lap. "Tom,she's pregnant and happy. Hal Cumberbatch is a sweet kid." He's so furious. "PREGNANT AT AN EARLY AGE! SHE'S TOO YOUNG." He yells at me and I never seen him so mad before. "SHE SUPPOSE TO BE FAMOUS. JUST LIKE ME!" He stands up and walk towards me. "I SHOULDN'T HAVE MET YOU! I STILL BE SINGLE AND NOT HAVE KIDS." I have tears in my eyes. "So you haven't love me. I was a mistake and even my kids to." I try not to cry. "Yes!" He confessed and slap my face.

He's shocked now and looking at his hand. "Kathleen,I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking right. My daughter scare me with a grandchild. I should of accept it and now I do. I'm sorry for hurting you!" I kisses him in the lips softly. "I forgive you. I know you didn't mean though things. I'm staying with you forever and always. We'll die together and our souls still find each other. Our love is so much strong. Like we said in our vows and we will never break that promise ever." We both smiles and hug each other tightly.

Winter Hiddleston walks upstairs to our room. "Dad?" He looks up. "Sweetie,I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I accept your baby girl and Hal Cumberbatch." She smiles so big and hugs her daddy so tightly. "I love you my daughter and wife." Now we're all happy. Together. Forever we will be as one. One big whole heart. I love you,Tom Hiddleston.

A/N:I believe this is the last chapter of the book but I will write an epilogue for you. It's so sad to end here. But I'm happy to start a Loki fan fiction. Tom and Kathleen is so happy so much now. But hey,I could start another Tom Hiddleston fan fiction. Thank you so much for being with me at the beginning!