The Night We Met...

I woke up from my beauty sleep,I rub my eyes and look out the window. Still night. I look to my right and see my husband sleeping,I kiss his forehead. I changed into my pajamas,I'm thinking to go out for a walk,I walk downstairs and grab my phone,put my earphone in my ear and put a music on. The Night We Met. Cover By The Running Mates.

I'm walking around the peaceful neighborhood. "Damn it's 1:00 AM. Too late to be out walking." "It's past by your bedtime,princess." Unknown person say. My eyes widen and I'm speechless to say anything,I just turn around and there he is. My nightmare....My nightmare. "Kathleen Pond,we've meet again. Such a beautiful face I missed." The man grabs my chin gently,examining me,I finally speak. "Lester Jacques." I glare at him. "Ahh the pretty girl remembers me. Wow!" He laughs. "How are you,dear. Single? If yes,we can go back to my place and have fun." He teases me. My reflexes though,I slap his face hard. He finches. "You,bitch!" My heart is beating so fast. "What do you want anyway,Lester?!" I want this conversation to be over,I want to be in my bed with my husband. I texted Tom. " Tom wake up,please. I need you right now. I ran into someone. Someone I don't want to meet but here I am. Here....L.J. Please come here as soon as possible." I hit the send button.

"I want you so bad,Kathleen Claire Pond. I'm crazy about you,I want you back." He grabs my wrist gently. "I made a mistake 4 years ago. I was drunk and lonely. I really want to be with you because I'm in love." I scoffs. "In love with me?! After you abuse me and rape me! I didn't go to home until last year. I didn't want to meet you. I hate you!" He's getting piss,he's holding my wrists tighter. "Ow!!!" Where are you,Tom? I need you right now,I'm scare.

Someone cough out,like they were enjoying the show. "Excuse me,she said she doesn't want to be touched right now. You're hurting her." An American accent. Well it sounds like it. Lester turns around with a mischievous smile. "And who are you?" The man holds out his hand. "Tom Hiddleston." "Don't tell anyone and you'll be fine." Tom is disgusted. "I'm going to call my agency Luke." "Your what?" Lester let out a horrible laugh. "Agency,huh?! What are they going to do." Jacques smiles evil. "Well my agency going to call the police and the paparazzi. I'm an actor." "So you know this whore?!!" Tom is going to lose his temper. "DON'T INSULT MY WIFE!!!!" Tom punches Lester so hard,it knock him out.

Tom holds me so tight. "I was worry about you,beautiful. Don't walk out like that ever again. If you are,just tell me and I walk with you. I don't want to lose you. Ever!" I nods and smiles.

Finally the cops came. "Mr.Hiddleston! Are you alright?" He nods. "Arrest this man. I don't want him near my wife ever again." They gasps. "Can we take pictures with you and your wife?" I nods and smiles. They took a picture with us. He holds my hand and walk slowly to our house. "That...That spot where Lester was." He smiles at the thought. "The night we met. You ran and spill hot coffee on me. That spot is very special to me." I smiles and kisses his forehead softly. "I love you,Tom." "I love you,Kathleen." He grabs me and we went for a piggyback ride,all the way to back home.