The Time Is So Close

34 weeks later. "Oh geez,it's 2 weeks closer,Tom!" I'm panicking so much. He chuckles. "Darling,calm down,you're stressing out,I know. But hey! Look on the bright side. The twins are going to be out and you don't have to keep laying down around and I get to play daddy." He winks and smiles. "You're cute,you know that." He nods. He walk over to me,lays his head over my stomach. "Two heart beats. Perfectly healthy. They're going to be like their mother." I'm massaging his shoulders. "You need a break,Tom. You keep taking care of me and not care about your health. And don't make excuses." He sighs,defeated. "Alright,darling. This will take 3 hours. I'll be back." He kisses my lips and left the house.

I slowly get up from the couch. It's such a hard obstacle. I walk slowly to the kitchen and grab a water. I grab a cereal box and eat some breakfast. I'm thinking how our kids will look like. Starting with Winter. I can see how she will go after my dream. Being a painter. She have brown hair and blue eyes. She have a British accent. She's very smart. Ahh my son,Scott. I can see how he have facial hair on his face. Brown eyes. American accent. I can see how he goes after his father. Being an actor. He's always casual like me. I smile at my thoughts.

3 hours later
Tom came back with ice creams and chocolates. Full of junk food. I groan. "Darling,I love you so much." I kisses his lips deeply,I help him with the bags and take them to the kitchen. "You're amazing,Tom. FOOD!" He chuckle. "I was thinking of you all the time. I love you." We spend all our times,eating a lot of ice cream and watching War House. "My god,you and Benedict are too handsome." He winks. My eyes are glue to the t.v. He gets up and I hold his wrist. "Where are you going?" I search his eyes. "Going to get you a blanket. I don't want you,Winter and Scott to get cold." I smiles and he went to get my favorite blanket. Loki Laufeyson. He puts the blanket on me and I lay down slowly,I put my legs on his lap and he massages it.

The credits roll up and we were already sleeping on each other. Well,Tom was still half awake. He's laying down on my stomach. He felt two kicks,he's smiling so big. "You're such a kicker,little ones." He whispers and rubbing my stomach. He then sleeps. Such a perfect family,aren't they,huh. Kathleen life is complete. No Natalie, Claire,nor Lester to get between them. They're devoted for each other.

Alright,Hiddlestoners! I will have the next chapter all ready for you by Monday. The Birth! Everyone is panicking right now lol. Tom is pacing around the hospital. Oh wow! Me....screaming loudly. Everyone is so ready for the twins to get out. Tom and Kathleen Hiddleston are now.....PARENTS! Get ready now,Hiddlestoners because the next chapter have tons of humors lmao. Got to love comedy huh. Alright,I'll start writing now,I have so much ideas for the next chapter.