May I Cheer You Up?

Tom's P.O.V.
I'm sitting in my chair,so bored. I see her talking with a few people. I sighed. "Mate,what's wrong? You're supposed to be happy,you got Kathleen now." Benedict grabs a chair and tries to talk with me. "I don't feel like talking about it. I mean she deserves better. But me,why me?" He sighs. "You're doubting this now? She's your wife now. She loves you. Speaking of her,she's coming now." He got up and walks away. "Tom,why are you sitting here all alone." She put her hand on my shoulder. "Darling,I'm thinking you deserve someone better." Her face fall down. "No,I don't. You're mine forever,I love you. I don't need anyone better. You're better than any guy. We belong to each other." I tries to speak. "But darl-" "Stop it,Tom! I love you only!" She sighs and rubs her face.

"Can I talk to you about something. I never told anyone about this. Not even my parents nor my friends. And it's time to get the truth out." She get up from her seat and grab the microphone. "Um,hello everyone. I feel like I should confess about my past. I never told my parents nor my friends. I was scared. Remember my first boyfriend." They sighs and say "Lester Jacques." I nods. "That night when I ran away,I didn't come home. I was crying terrible. I was..." I was shaking bad. "I was abused. I got to stay away from that nasty man. I can truly see his real self. He was a mad man. I thought I was going to die. I was running and I wasn't thinking right. So I ran and ran and ran so fast. He got me now. I was raped and I couldn't go back home." My parents and my friends were crying. Tom clenched his fist. I went back to my seat next to Tom. "Oh darling,I'm so sorry." He hugs me so tight. "I chose you because I know you're a lovely man. I love you with all my heart. I know you won't hurt me." "I love you,Kathleen. I make sure that Natalie and Claire and Lester won't touch you."

I smile. "There's my man. You're back." He chuckled. "Well shall we dance,darling." I nod and he take my hand to the dance floor. I place my hand on his shoulder,the other in his hand. His hand on my waist. "How about your hand on my ass." He laughs. "You naughty,naughty wife." I blush and giggle. The music plays. "My favorite song...Hide & Seek by Amber Run." He smiles so softly. "I picked out the song for you." We dance so slowly. My parents dance by me. "We're sorry,sweetie. Your dad and I always hate your boyfriend but I didn't know he would be capable of this." "Mom,it's alright. I should of left him early but in my heart,it tell me that he will probably change. But enough of that. I got Tom,this hot sexy actor. My husband. My truly best friend." I kisses his lips and he rubs my back. "I love you,Mrs.Hiddleston." I rest my head on his shoulder.

After awhile,James came running to me. "Mom! Umm...Natalie is back. She's waiting in the front. I'm scare." I sighs. "Can't I have peace on my wedding day. Just stay with your father,dear." He nods and leave to go to his father,I walk to the front. "Ms.Winters,welcome back from Hell. What do you want?!" She grins. Still seductively. "I only want to talk to Tom,not you." I roll my eyes. "No,you can't. He's my husband and you can't just crash into my wedding. Your son is definitely scare of you." I called the securities. They kicked her out,I walk back. Tom look up and see me. He's hugging his son,to calm him down. "Darling! Are you alright?" He looks at me with those worried eyes. "Yes I'm fine. I got rid of her,you don't have to be scare anymore,James. Mommy and daddy are here." We rub his back. "Tom,does he have a panic attack anxiety." I whispers. He nods,I turn to everyone. "Um,I think Tom and I got to go home." Everyone nods. We took James home. He got his face on his palms. "Please let me cheer you up,James." "How,mother?" I look up at Tom. "We're going back to Everett. That's where your mother live. We met there. We can cheer you up there. You can be on our honeymoon." James calm down a bit. "Okay,dad." I smile at both of them.