There's Nothing Holding Me Back

Just so you know,there's going to be a sex scene. Naughty naughty Tom and Kathleen Hiddleston

Tom's P.O.V.

I'm breathing so much. I had too much foods. I need to lay down,I lay down on the blankets. "Loki Laufeyson,huh." I grins. I'm groaning. "Ughhh,my stomach." She laughs so hard. I love her laughs. I'm happy she's happy,I love my wife. I'm always nervous around her everytime. I'm not used to her,like she isn't use to me. I love her with all my heart and will never ever leave her. I'm not going to hurt her ever.

Kathleen P.O.V.
Umm,is it weird that I want a child with him? I mean like a girl and a boy Hiddleston. Got to be cute! They probably will look like him. I'm now sexually active. I laughs at myself. He's sleeping peaceful,I crawl to him,poke his cheek. I want it now. I blush at myself. He woke up quietly. "Yes,my love,what do you need?" His voice crack. I'm speechless now. I try to speak. "I....Uhhh.....I want you." I whispers s quietly. He smiles so softly. "Oh,you want me?" He teases but he grabs me and kisses me softly,taking it slow. His tongue slides in my mouth, playing with my tongue. He tastes like chocolate. Yum. He's making all those noises and I'm arouse now,I blush so much. I push my body against him. "I want to make love to you,beautiful." I blush. He put his hand on the back of my thigh. A moan escape my mouth,"Oh,Tom." His kisses keep getting deeper. He starts taking off his clothes and there he is...His bare skin is just...amazing.

I start kissing his neck and he groan,I grins. I keep kissing everywhere on his body. I take off my clothes slowly and he's enjoying the show. "Beautiful,darling." He winks. "So we're doing it at a park?" He chuckles and nods. "Our favorite park." He tackle me and attacks me with kisses,I giggles and enjoys it. He's breathing so hard. He starts to unzip his pants and he's naked. Love his ass though. "Just beautiful,Tom." I blush. Now I know what's it like now. To see him naked right in front of me. Just like in the movies. "Do you want it now?" He's waiting for my permission,I nods. He starts getting ready,he spread my legs wide. And now he's inside me. I moans with such great pleasures. He's taking it slow,then his pace is getting faster every second. This. This is amazing. He's thrusting really hard. And I'm moaning so loud. He keep kissing my lips deeply. I'm holding his back so tight. "Ohh,darling." I moans. He moans really loud,that's when I realized he came. It was really weird but that's like life worked.

We clean ourself up and put on our pajamas. He brought some extra for me. My perfect husband. We lay down on each other. He's squeezing me so hard. "I'm so happy, Kathleen." I nods with the most biggest smile ever. I want to spend my rest of my life with him.