Time Has Past,Goodbye Beautiful Family

Tom's P.O.V.
I sighs. "Oh darling,I wish I can stay longer. But I have to get back to work now." I'm sitting by her bed side. "Darling,we'll skype everyday." I smiles softly and kisses her forehead,cheeks,and her lips. I go around the other side of the bed side. "Hey,little guys. Don't give your mother stress. She loves you very much and daddy loves you to." I kisses their forehead. "Alright,dear. I got to go now." She frowns and my heart ache. I don't want to go either. 5 months....I grab my book bag and suitcase. "I'll text you when I land in LA." I kisses her lips one more time and walk out.

A black car was waiting for me. I get inside. "Benedict? What are you doing here?" He sighs. "Jenna is back in acting,so be careful around her,alright." I nods and he drove me to the airport. "Hey,I be there in LA. I take the next plane. Got to something first." I nods and get out and walk to a private jet. I sit in my chair and rest.

8 hours,we're there at LA.
I wake up and stretch my arms out. "Amazing sleep,I had in ages." I grabbed my book bag and my suitcase and walk out the plane. "Benedict and Luke,hey!" "Welcome back,Mr.Hiddleston." I smiles and walk to the car. "What's my schedule right now,Luke?" "Meeting fans all day long. Audition for a new movie. Jenna going to be your co-star." My smile disappear. "Right..." Luke lead me to my fans. "Hello,Hiddlestoners!!!" Fans are squealing so much. "Ehehehe." I'm signing fanarts. "Oh,is that a portrait of me?" A really talented 10 year old girl nods. I smile softly. I sign her portrait. "You can have it,Mr.Hiddleston." "I can?" She nods.

I keep her portrait. "Alright,Hiddlestoners!!! Thank you for your time. I'm happy to meet you all!" I wave them goodbye and went to my audition. "Oh hello,Mr.Hiddleston! I hope you LOVE romance." The director said. "I do." "Alright,the story is about....You got back from war. You're happy to be alive and you're married. Your co-star is Jenna Watson. There's going to be um tons of sex. Romance, ya know." He laughs nervously. I sighs. "Alright I'll do it. But I'm married to,you know." He nods. "When do we start?" "Tomorrow,Mr.Hiddleston. The first scene is when you get back from the war and meeting your wife." I nods and turn around to hotel. "Luke,what the hell,man! Jenna Watson! The girl who made men marriage into divorce! If my wife finds out about this...She'll left me!"

I'm so mad. I'm so scare. I'm so sad. What of my wife misunderstood this and she'll leave me for it. I got to be careful. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Benedict?" "You're sleeping in my hotel room. You're not going to your room because Jenna is shared with you." I nods. "You're a life saver,Uncle Cumberbatch." I chuckle. He takes me to his room and I unpack my things and flop on the bed. "I miss my wife so bad." He chuckle. I rest my head and look at the ceiling. "You're the best mate. For a best friend." I slowly close my eyes and sleep.