// Prolouge // *important

TRIGGER WARNING. ALSO PROLOGUES MEAN THAT IT COMES BEFORE THE STORY!

Jeff came back home drunk and angry. I'm surprised the people at the bar didn't recognize him as the infamous Jeffrey the killer. He slammed open the apartment door. My heart went wild.

"You," he grumbled walked towards me unbalanced. He pushed me against the wall and grabbed my neck.

"You privileged girl! You never had any problems! You don't even deserve the slightest bit of sensitivity!" He yelled. He didn't mean that. Well most of it. I tried to get out of his grip, but it was no use. He finally dropped me in the ground leaving me coughing. He was always like this when he was heavily drunk. I can't believe that girls believe that he is this amazing boyfriend who is so protective and caring. I wasn't in love with that drunk man. I'm in love with the normal asshole.

I sighed and walked to the bedroom where Jeff was having a mental breakdown. I immediately went to his side.

"Jeff...do you want to talk?" I ask. Jeff ignored me. This is what usually happens; he gets drunk, he abuses, he cries, he falls back asleep, he wakes up, he apologizes, repeat. Jeff leaned on my shoulder as I stroked his hair. Our relationship is fucked up, yes, but we're meant to be. That sounds cliché, but it's true. Although he's a drunken serial killer, and I'm some ordinary girl we do love each other in a weird way.

Jeff eventually fell asleep. I groaned and put him in his bed. Nobody believes that he loves me, which is rational since he's a serial killer. Sure he had cheated on me a couple times, but he was going through a rough time with coping with his family's death and the whole killing people thing. Although I still wouldn't call him my boyfriend, I'm glad we're together. Sometimes I just have to forget that he ruined my life, and killed my brother. It's hard. It really is. Maybe too hard for myself to handle...

I walked out of his room. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I was a mess. I got out the "forbidden box" Jeff told me to never touch again. It held my razor blades that I once used to release pain in the early blooming of our relationship. I wouldn't exactly call Jeff some sort of good guy, but he helped with my cutting. I miss how things were. I miss my brother. I miss my life before we were together. I just can't handle this stupid life anymore!

I turned on the cold water to the bathtub. I hesitantly got in rethinking everything. I smiled a little. I ran my fingers in my given bruises and cuts by Jeff. I was so stupid.