Chapter eighteen

That last chapter was really long, and crappy...and I'm feeling not so great mentally (whoops) so updates will come way faster than it has (no more than 3 days) and I only have so many ideas for the plot...and I left a lot of things unanswered...and I'm sorry for that but I'll clear those things up in the future chapters. I'm rambling sorry

//Your POV//

I woke up in a familiar area. Way too familiar. I closed my eyes quickly, in case my capture notices I'm awake. My senses started to come back to me, and I took aware of where I was. I heard faint footsteps, maybe from the other room next to me so I might have time to figure out how to get out of here. I noticed the door was in my sight, but still too far to run to without being caught.

"Y/N, stop playing games," said a familiar voice. I froze in place, as if I were a dead animal. Is that Eric's voice? I turned around hesitantly to face Eric along with a girl by his side pointing a gun to my head. I flinched, which made Eric let out a soft laugh.

"W-why am I here? I mean...Jeff is going to find you and make you die a slow and painful death," I say trying to seem strong. The girl scoffed, while Eric let out the same laugh as earlier. Eric sighed, and lowered the girls gun.

"Jeffrey traded you for his brother, isn't that hilarious! I never thought that he would trade the one thing that is the most precious to him, to some kid," Eric sighed in amusement. I looked up at him. Did he say Jeff had a brother? Wait...Liu?

"Now you're going to be going through all the things Liu is supposed to be doing. How interesting," the girl chuckled. Eric smirked at her.

"Now, Cassidy, that's a little too soon to tell a fragile flower like her isn't it?" Eric teased. I looked at the girl named Cassidy. She reminded me of the female version of Jeff; straight black hair, brown eyes, pale skin. The only remote similarities between the two are their looks. He wouldn't...Jeff wouldn't just give me away would he? I mean...I don't think I did something terrible to him yet, and we've been through everything together. I mean, I would die for him if it came down to that.

Eric held out a hand to me, along with a smug face. I took it hesitantly, and he quickly held a cloth tightly to my face. I started kicking and squirming, but it was too late.

"You won't remember him, anyway," Eric said as my vision became blurry.

//Jeff's POV//

I walked into the restaurant to see Liu looking out the window. I sat down at his table, and slammed my fists down.

"How did you like watching Y/N being captured?" Liu chuckled. I took a closer look at his fragile form; thin hair, stitches across his face, and layers of clothing along with a striped scarf. I thought that after a couple years he'd be in foster care, since he couldn't even bring himself to kill an animal.

"Listen, Liu, I let the only thing I loved go to Eric so you wouldn't die. I was hoping you'd actually help me, or are you still a little baby?" I scoffed. Liu just smiled.

"The only thing you'd ever loved, huh? I guess that's why you haven't killed her off like you did to Mom and dad," Liu said as his voice began to quiver. My memories began to flash about that night. My first kill. I'm still not sorry for what happened, and never will be. They deserved it. While I was in the hospital for my injuries, my mom was worried what the neighbors were going to say. She was worried that she would have to homeschool me now. She was worried about everything, except if I was okay. My dad agreed with everything she said, so of course he had to go too. What was the point of letting those two live if they were no better than me?

"They deserved to die, Liu. You wouldn't understand, since you were always the favorite child," I said as I remembered the times where they chose favorites between the two of us.

"Im not that 14 year old kid, Jeff. I can handle myself, but I'm still wondering if you can too after all these years. For god sakes, you ruined a perfectly good life for that girl. She doesn't love you, she's confused and terrified of you. Once we get her back, I'm turning you in to the police. It's better that way for both the girl and I," Liu spat. I glared at him, but then I relaxed.

"If turning me in will convince you to save Y/N, then fine brother," I say. Liu pulled up his hood, and walked out of the place with me following closely behind. We ended up in his car. I guess he could make it on his own. Barely.

"Don't think I'm doing this for you...I wouldn't be so nice to you for no reason. And...I could never forgive you for the murder of our parents, but I'll do whatever it takes to save innocent people because that's my job. I clean messes up for you, and try to capture you along the way...and now I've got you," he smiled to himself wryly. I expected myself to be mad, or at the least rip off his head, but I didn't. That would cost Y/N's life, and its my time anyway. I couldn't just put all my shit on Y/N, and always run away from my problems carrying her with me. It's not fair.