Chapter eleven

They dragged me to their small station, and made me sit in an uncomfortable chair. They sat with their hands folded in complete silence.

"So...Y/N. Tell us what happened," Mason began.

"I mean, I was over reacting. I wasn't held hostage," I say. Mason looked at Justin concerned. Justin gave me a small smile.

"Y/N, you do realize that we found you unconscious on the side of a road?" Justin asks. I can't just say that I was trying to find some serial killer, that I kissed may I add, who for some reason is in my house. Speaking of which, I wonder how my parents reacted. They probably thought that I killed him...damn it Jeffrey.

"Yes...I do realize that I sound crazy. I wasn't exactly held hostage...more like I knew that I couldn't leave, but was treated in decent condition," I explained. This was all true. Mason was about to say something, but Justin gave him a glare.

"Justin, it's quite obvious," Mason said chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I ask. Justin put his hands over face, and groaned.

"Stockholm syndrome," Mason said. I looked at him blankly. Justin kicked him underneath the desk.

"It's no laughing matter. Besides, she doesn't have Stockholm syndrome. Nothing she said indicates that she felt affection against her capture," Justin said. I yawned.

"Can I go home yet?" I ask.

"No, because Y/N we know about your brother and everyone thinks you killed him. From what you're telling me, I think we're ready to finish this case," Justin announced. Thank, god. I smiled.

"Thank you," I say. Justin gave me that same small smile again. It reminded me of...god damn it Y/N keep yourself together. Just go home, turn Jeff and my look alike Vivian to the police, and live a normal-ish life again. That's what my brother would've wanted, anyway. Mason started calling somebody.

"It's Mason...the case of the murdered boy with the girl suspect is solved. She's here, and she's innocent. There's no reason to go to court anymore," Mason said on the phone. A few moments after him having a conversation he ended the call with a smile.

"Since your parents are driving back home from a relatives, and you seem too healthy to go to a hospital, I think you're ready to go back home," Justin said. Home. Vivian. Jeff. My brother. I didn't realize it but tears started dropping down my face.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Justin asked. I shook my head. Nothing's okay.

"It's just that...I watched him die there and I can't go back. Not right now...," I admitted.

"Y/N, it's okay. It's okay. How about I take you out? Today? Since we ditched Waffle House before  you got the chance to eat," Justin chucked. My face lit up. I-is he asking me...on a date?

"Justin, what the hel-," Mason started to say but Justin shot him a glare. I smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds...fun. I guess I'll just face going home right now, and you'll pick me up later?" I say. Justin nodded. I waved goodbye, and walked out of the police station. I looked around, and noticed that this was close to my home. People around me looked at me uneasily. Forgot that they think that I killed him. I walked faster trying not to attract any attention. I finally got to my house. I sighed as I hesitantly opened the door. I walked in quietly, and noticed there was small talking. I looked in the living room where...Jeff was...with her. Vivian did look just like me, except she looked beaten and sad. She sat quietly against the wall while Jeff was drinking beer on the couch in silence. I tried to walk away, but the floor squeaked beneath me. I cursed quietly.

"Whose there?" Jeff said sluggishly. I sighed, and walked into his view. Jeff looked at me surprised.

"You're not serious, are you? You fucking screwed up my life, and now look at you. Drinking on my couch, in my own home which let's not forget you invaded in the first place," I ranted. Jeff was too in shock.

"What? You think I'd never come home and your little friends could stop me from leaving? Which, they both let me," I say anger forming in my voice. Jeff threw his bottle on the ground.

"Would you shut up for a second?" Jeff said.

"Jeff...stop," Vivian said.

"Oh, don't play innocent. You wanted her dead from the start. Is this what you want?" Jeff said throwing me against the wall. I growled at him. Vivian rolled her eyes.

"Jeff, just get out I'm expecting someone," I say tears streaming down my face. Jeff looked more angry. I got up as pain started forming in my lower back.

"Who," Jeff growled. Oh, now he cares.

"Somebody who could beat your ass. Now get you and her out of here," I threatened. Jeff laughed.

"Who is he? A little police officer?" Jeff chuckled.

"Actually, yeah," I say before running upstairs to get ready.