Chapter thirtyfive

How the hell did this get 13k views? (Also this is not the last chapter lmao I keep on saying the last chapter of coming soon I'm sorry)

As Jeff left, an uneasy feeling laid in the empty apartment. I hated it. I felt my wet hair again, dangling down my bruised back, in the mirror. I'm confused, but then again it was only a nightmare. Jeff trying to kill me...just a realistic nightmare. However, it just seemed too real to ignore. I never really pay attention to my dreams, but this one would haunt me...haunt me for a long time. I lifted up my wrist quickly and sighed when the scars were still there. Still the same shit I guess.
What was Jeff saying earlier about him going to the bar consistently? What's up with that...

After I dried my hair and put on some clothes, I sat down bored out of my mind. I was about to leave the apartment, but the phone rang loudly. I stared down on it. Am I supposed to answer it? I shook my head, I'm being ridiculous. I answered the phone with a simple, "Hello?"

"Hey, princess," Jeff said sluggishly. My heart raced, not in a good way. I feel like I'm having a stroke.

"J-Jeff?" I say. Jeff mumbled something to someone that I couldn't hear.

"Im not leaving the bar...so don't worry about me," Jeff snickered with somebody beside him. I hung up the phone immediately, and walked furiously to the local bar. Of course as this time on day, groups of guys began to get drunk on the sidewalk. I stormed into the bar to see Jeff with his head down with his hand still gripped to a bottle. I sighed.

"Jeff...," I say cautiously. Jeff looked at me with a blank stare. He then struck me across the face and stumbled backwards. A guy stood up immediately and pushed him against the wall. The bartender came to my side, and took me away from Jeff. I held my face in shock.

"Hey, man, do you want to get arrested?!" The guy yelled.

"Justin, you're a ranger, you don't have that authority," snickered his friend. Wait. Justin?! No...he died. I watched him die. I let him die.

"Justin?" I ask. I then looked at Mason. They haven't changed a bit.

"M-Mason...," I say in awe. Mason and Justin looked at each other.

"Do we know you by any chance, miss," Justin asked. I felt a burning feeling in my throat. That hit me hard. Justin was still pinning Jeff to the wall.

"I...no. That's my boyfriend, please let him go, also say hi to Jacob for me," I say as a small smile curled my lips.

"How'd...you know about my brother?" Justin said. I looked at him for the last time, and took Jeff's hand and exited the bar. It pained me to walk away from the man I thought I loved...he didn't deserve a hot mess of myself. I didn't really love him, I just warmed up to him. I'm cruel.

//Justin's POV//
As that strange girl left, I felt odd. However, everyone I try to remember where we've met, I just get this awful ringing in my ear. It's starting to make me forget her completely. How'd she know Masons name? And my brothers?
Weird girl...beautiful, but weird.

//Your POV//

I finally managed to get the two of us to the apartment. Jeff was in a unstable condition but could walk, but he was...very violent as a drunk. I laid him down in his bed. The moonlight dimmed the room slightly. I took off his sweatshirt and tucked him into the covers. I brushed his black hair out of his face and smiled. Fucking idiot. I traced his jaw with my finger slightly. I looked out the window, and opened it quietly. I sat at the edge and looked down. If I slipped, I'd die from all the way up here. Funny, huh...
I then heard Jeff mumble something, I got off the edge and shut the window. Jeff was sitting up on his bed.

"I'm not apologizing for hitting you," Jeff said. I just stare at him.

"Oh...that's fine," I say quietly. Jeff looked at me, and glared. He stood up ungracefully.

"It's not fucking fine! Do you know how privileged you are? You have no right to be like this, stupid girl!" Jeff yelled sluggishly. Now what is he rambling on about? I pushed him in anger.

"Stop! What are you even rambling on about?" I yell. Jeff pushed me back harder, making me hit my side on a table harshly. I held my hands up in defense, which only made me look weaker. He took my hands and pulled me up roughly. I tried to pull back, and I started to have a full panic attack. My chest rose along with my vision getting blurry. I held my tears back and looked down. I gent his cold breath on my face. I stopped fighting and leaned on his chest. He loosened his grip.

"I wanted to stay away from you when I'm thinking too much, Y/N. I don't want to hurt you, but I will. I might even kill you someday," Jeff whispered.

"That's okay," I say. Jeff leaned his forehead against mine. I felt his dry hair fall onto my shoulders.

"I do...love you," he says. I looked at him.

"You hate me," I mumbled.

"Yeah," Jeff says chuckling, still sluggish.