Chapter twelve

!There will be Justin and Y/N type moments in the future chapters!

The Jeff and Y/N will be coming soon, though :)

I walked downstairs, and nobody was in sight. No trace of Jeff and Vivian. I was only gone for 5 minutes or so. I walked into the living room, and looked for any sign of them. There was a knock on the front door. I walked over to the door, but I stopped at the spot where my brother was murdered. The tiles were a slightly different. It was slightly pinker, which was probably the blood. I shook away my thoughts, and came to the door. Justin was at the door in a more casual outfit.

"Hey, Y/N," Justin said. I gave a smile in response. My gaze tuned to the empty driveway, which used to hold Jeff's car. I guess he really is gone.

"What is it?" Justin said looking behind him. His face held concern.

"It's nothing," I say walking out the door with him. We started driving along the road. We didn't talk much, so I just stared at the window watching the forest. I then noticed two people walking out of the woods. The car was going too fast, so I didn't see who they were. Calm down, Jeff took his car why would he be walking. Justin cleared his thought.

"Well, I don't know much about first dates but I know that the guy is doing something wrong if the girl is staring out the window," Justin chuckled. I let out a small laugh.

"A date?" I say with a sly smirk. Justin's face went red.

"O-oh. I-I mean if you d-don't want it to-...you're teasing me aren't you," Justin said. I laughed. We arrived at Panera bread. We got out of the car, and went inside.

"I'm going to go order," Justin said. As he got up something fell from his pocket. I picked it up, and noticed it immediately. It was a recording system. He was recording everything I said, which was not much but I bet he was going to ask me questions. I knew it.

Justin got back with the food, and I put it in my pocket quickly. I picked out my things, and started to eat.

"So, if you don't mind me asking...," Justin started. Is he serious?

"Have you ever been used, if you don't mind me asking? Like, I don't know, you thought you could trust somebody but they end up doing something pretty crappy?" I ask. His face went pale.

"I...what exactly are you getting at? If you're talking about your brother, I'm here for you," Justin smiled.

"What exactly are you getting at? You're being a real crappy guy if you think I killed my own brother," I glared. Justin looked token back. I threw him the recorder.

"It fell out of your pocket," I mumble. Justin sighed.

"We can't just let somebody off the hook after one interview. We have to make sure you aren't guilty," Justin said.

"So you pretended to like me?" I say.

"Pretended? No, that was real," Justin said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I can't like somebody if everything I say is monitored," I say crossing my arms. Justin stayed quiet.

"What do you even want me to say to have anything I say to you not monitored?" I ask.

"It's just for a couple days, although if you say anything like you admitting to killing him or something then they'll take my word on it," Justin replied. I nod.

"Don't worry, you can tell me how handsome and perfect I am soon," Justin laughed.

"Thanks, I'm dying to tell you that. Guess I'll have to die in silence," I say sarcastically.