Chapter four

Why in the world would I get in with a stranger, who killed my brother let's not forget, to get his mentally unstable 'hunting partners'? Well the only way I could answer that is saying because I want to live. This dangerous guy is just walking around neighborhoods killing people, and I'm helping him get his friends to kill more people. Benefit of this? Life. Although, before this I was wasting it away.

I looked out the window and saw that the sun was already setting. Now I'm scared.

We arrived at the Asylum. On the bright side, if we get caught I won't have to be with this guy and he might be convicted of killing my brother  and along with other people. Jeff parked the car next to the woods and led me to the back entrance. We watched as the workers left for the day although there are still many nurses inside for the night shift.

"Who are these guys, anyway?" I whispered. He began laughing loudly, but had to cover his mouth to prevent anyone noticing us. He had a crazed look in his eye like he was excited to tell me about them.

"These guys...are the worst. They're wasting their youth on mass murder. We, and along with the others, became such a feared homicidal group that we began searching for our next victims all over the country," Jeff said. Oh, wow, I'm so impressed.

"You just pick people randomly?" I ask in disgust. Jeff shrugged.

"People who piss me off. People who are related to my past bullies. I'm not sure...just anyone. Mostly people related to my bullies though. They were a bunch of assholes...now they're dead," he explained. When he said that, a chill went up my spine. The back door opened. A guy talking in his phone walked out. Before the door closed, Jeff stopped it with his foot. The man walking out was talking to his wife on the phone. My

"Okay. I'll see you when I get home, love you. Also tell Sara I said I'm sorry I couldn't make it for her 5th birthday," He said ending the call. Jeff let out a loud laugh. Oh, god.

"Oh, I'll make sure she gets that message," Jeff said. He opened the door and made me keep it open. Jeff lunged at the guy. I turned away before I see anything else. I heard muffled screams. I opened my eyes slowly and Jeff was walking away from the lifeless man. He wiped his knife covered with blood on his white sweatshirt like it was nothing.

"You...you killed him? Jeff he had a life! He had a wife! He had a 5 year old girl at home who will grow up without a father, thanks to you, and might become a sociopath just like you! It's th-," I started to say but Jeff cut me off. Jeff held a knife to my neck.

"Shut the hell up or you will end up just like your brother," he growled. I was at loss of words when he dared to say that. I held the knife closer to my neck.

"Do it, then," I said. Jeff snatched his knife away and kept walking in silence. On the way there Jeff's was mindlessly killing the poor nurses. We approached the first room where a man was eating his own flesh off his fingers was.

"Let's go, Toby," Jeff said as the man ran out of the room.

"Who's this," Toby said. Jeff chuckled.

"A corpse...soon," Jeff said blankly. That's what I thought. He's just using me. Why would he need me, anyway?

"W-why can't we just kill her o-off now?" Toby said coldly. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"I was only joking," Jeff smirked at me. We walked along the halls until Toby opened a door and let out another man, but looked more intimidating than both Jeff and Toby. Is he even human? It had grey skin and shaggy brown hair with a face covered by a blue mask.

"They let you keep the mask, eh?" Jeff chuckled. The man pulled out a pocket knife.

"Don't test me, Jeffrey," the man said. He looked at me and sighed.

"You brought a girl?" The guy said. Toby shrugged.

"Jack. You're not allowed to touch her," Jeff said coldly.

"Pfft, last time you said that you killed that girl off yourself," Toby said laughing. Jeff shrugged.

"Who else is here?" Jeff asked.

"I think it's just us," Jack grumbled. Jeff nodded and we ran back to the exit. We drove off quickly as the alarms went off in the distance.