Chapter twentyseven

^^^ Do you know how hard it is to find good photos for this fanfic lmao

As I was pushed from side to side by teenagers, I eventually made it to my home room as soon as the bell rung. I sat in a random seat. The teacher looked strangely at myself.

"Excuse me, miss, are you Blair?" The teacher said sweetly. I managed a smile and nodded in response. The whole class turned around to look at myself. They all had unimpressed looks, and turned back around.

"I hope you find this a very friendly environment," she smiled again, showing all of her straight teeth. Her curly, brown hair which lengths all the way to her back bounced every time she talked. I wish I were her, with her perfect dark and clear skin, and her almond shaped eyes. Nope, I'm just...Y/N, the desperate girlfriend of a serial killer. I'm not Blair, an outcast and a pain in the ass. I'm definitely not Vivian. Although, I'd do anything to be somebody else. Somebody better. Somebody who has something to be proud of in life.
I sat in the room watching the clock tick. This is going to be a long day. The AC filled the room along with 26 other freezing students doing nothing but on their phones.

The bell then rung, and the horde of teenagers fled the classroom. I waited until everyone was out to let myself not be trampled. I walked unnoticed through the dim hallways. I have no idea where I'm going. I stepped to the side to check my schedule. Math. First hour? Amazing. I walked mindlessly through the hallways, until I noticed something. I was walking by freshmans. I'm on the wrong floor. Some freshman boys whistled at me while I walked. I rolled my eyes and ignored them. They barley even hit puberty yet. I kept walking until I was met by stairs. A couple of seniors were smoking, probably just for the aesthetic. Instead of destroying their lungs just for a Tumblr post, why didn't they just use Candy Cigarettes instead? Those are fucking amazing.

"White trash," one of them snorted. I smiled at the raven haired girl. Her hair was straighten way too much, and it looked flat and thin. Her eye bags matched her dark eyeshadow messily applied. She had on a maroon colored lipstick, and eyeliner rounded her large eyes. She had a maroon and black striped shirt, with jeans and converse. The boy beside her surprised me. He didn't look like he'd hangout, or even smoke, with her. He had brown fluffy hair paired with a grey beanie and a black button up shirt. I do admit, his cheekbones are pretty attractive.

"It's pronounced Blair," I say looking at her up and down. I flipped my hair like I saw the popular girls doing. I walked up the stairs, but the girl then pulled my ankle and I fell down the metal stairs. It was only a couple of steps, but still. The girl took her cigarette and tried to shove it down my throat.

"Eat it, bitch!" She yelled. I punched her sides, and tried to knee her in the vagina. I did manage to elbow her in the face. The guy dropped his cigarette, and pulled the girl off of me. I was about to thank him, but he slammed me against the wall. A couple of blood drops fell on the floor. His breath smelled burnt and rusted. Charming.

"Cmon, princess, you think somebody at the looks of you would get passed us? Please, Blair, don't you wanna have some fun?" The guy smirked. I cringed when he said 'princess'. I kneed him the groin, but that only ended up in me getting punched in the jaw.

"L-let go of me asshole!" I yelled. The guy smashed his chapped lips into mine. I tried to keep my tears in, but I felt a mixture of blood and tears drip down.

"Stop hogging her, Chase!" The girl exclaimed. The guy pulled himself off of me and groaned. He shoved me right into the girls arms. She pushed me against the wall like the guy. I could tell she was weaker. She's weak. Pitiful.

"You're weak, aren't you?" I smirked. She slapped me. I still held my smirk. Then somebody pulled her off of me. I expected it to be the guy, but I noticed that he was on the ground wrestling another guy.

I stared running up the stairs not bothering to see who was fighting who. I just need to see the nurse. I stumbled on my steps trying to find out where the nurse is.

"Running away from your saviors?" Jake laughed. I paused. Jake? That asshole? A guy stepped from behind him.

"I'm...Anthony," said the boy with a heavy Italian accent. They were both bruised, and that Anthony guy had a split lip.

"How...how did you know where I was?" I said biting my lip. Jake had a sheepish smile on his face.

"I saw you going to the freshman commons, and wanted to see how it ended. I then noticed that you were going to the stoners area, so I got Anthony to help. Thank god it's only two of them today," Jake explained. I nodded.

"Thank you," I say. Jake shrugged. Anthony came up to me and dabbed his black sweatshirt on my lip.

"It was bleeding," he says. I nodded and smiled softly. He stepped back.

"The Nurses office is this way," Anthony mentions.