Chapter five

We got out of the car to a mini mansion-like house. I looked at Jeff, concerned. Surprisingly, id feel safer with him than this mansion. That's saying a shit ton. These people probably have security footage of us...why are we here. Jeff knocked on the door.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" I say. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Trust me," Jeff said. Before I could say anything, the door opened to some guy who obviously is the son of some rich guy who owns the place. He smirked. He had a blood red suit on, with shaggy brown hair.

"Hey, Jeffrey, been a while," said the guy.

"It has. We just need a place to stay. I just got them out of the Asylum," Jeff said. He nodded.

"Who's the girl?" He asked.

"Y/N," Jeff said.

"Well, Y/N, I'm Eric. I'm not like the rest of these guys because I run a business, you might say," Eric bragged. What?

"You...what?" I said confused. Jeff sighed.

"He pays us to kill people who refused to give him money," Jeff explained. I nod. This guy is as crazy as Jeff. We walked into his house where the butler greeted us.

"Hey, Lincoln, make sure the girl doesn't find something she might regret," Eric mumbled to the butler. The butler nodded and kept an eye on me. Eric led us upstairs.

"Jeff, you and the others can find your usual rooms. As for the girl, you can stay in the room across from Jack," Eric offered as he walked away not caring for my answer. I walked up to my room. It seems as I'd nobody been in here for a while. It was huge, though.

I laid down on the bed, and my eyes got heavy until I drifted off to sleep.