Chapter twenty

How are you lovelies doing today¿

//Jeff's POV//

I'm going to kill him. I'm going to do all the gruesome, terrorizing things to that snobby piece of crap. Hell, if anyone thinks that they could ever lay their filthy hands on Y/N then they must be joking.

"What are you thinking about now? Planning to kill me after we rescue Y/N?" Liu asks casually glancing at my tense form. Like I'm that shallow.

"I've thought about it, but I was actually just thinking of killing Eric," I said looking at the plain, deserted road ahead of us. It reminded me of that one town Y/N and I went to, and we stayed at that motel. I chuckled to myself from that amazing memory. I'm going to miss her, but at least she'd be safe. It's...weird. I never cared about anything more than her. When I see her fragile face, all I want to do is caress in my hands and never let go. When I look into her eyes, I feel like I'm suddenly lost in a daydream. It's sickening of how much I care for this girl. Knowing Y/N, she'd no doubt deny leaving me because she never had any 'romantic' relationships in her life besides myself--I mean it's not like we have a romantic relationship yet, and it's confusing how she still wants me around when I ruined her life. I killed her brother for god sakes.

"Killing Eric? Well, that's only going to get you into more trouble. You can't kill him or you'd be pressed even more charges than you've already have. I've counted them all...the bullies when you were 13, our parents, the whole 'rich neighborhood' near our old house, the nurses at the asylum, Y/N's brother, Mason and Justin along with their backup, and the list goes on and on. But, of course, id also charge you against attempted murder against me and helping murder all the victims of your friends," Liu says gripping the steering wheel tightly. I didn't even remember half the murders he had listed.

"You're not completely innocent, either, Sully," I snickered referencing to his spilt personality disorder which transformed into something much worse. Sort of like possession, but his inner demons are possessing himself. Controlling his thoughts and actions at times.

"The murder of that nurse at the hospital was not of my intention, Jeffrey, and besides I bribed her family to keep their mouths shut," Liu says relaxing his form.

"Bull shit," I whispered under my breath. Liu scoffed.

"You should act your age. I mean, you wasted your life on what? Ruining lives, if you didn't kill them off already?" Liu remarked. I was about to say a witty remark, but he continued with his rant.

"Don't even start with any of your crap. The most you've ever accomplished is having a 8th grade education, and skilled knife work. I mean, I have Sully controlling myself, but I don't go cutting my face into a smile because I'm bloodthirsty ," Liu mimicked sarcastically. After a few moments of silence, I let out my laugh that leaves chills on Liu every time. Liu shifted in his seat.

"Wow, big bro, you've turned from a boy...to still a pussy," I laughed. Liu flushed in slight anger.

"Well, I'm actually going to save a girls life--which you ruined--from the guy you worked for," Liu says as he turned on the radio to silence anymore voices. I noticed immediately the band; Green Day. Typical Liu, never changed a bit. We arrived, and looked at Liu.

"Guns are in the back, you ready? Make sure not to kill him, just knock him out and get the girl," Liu reminded. I grinned, making my smile wider.