Chapter nine

I forgot everything when he kissed me. I forgot the whole drama with Vivian, my dead brother, and Jeff's past. It all seemed to go away. I can't explain it...it's like I hate this guy with everything in me, but he just lights up my life somehow. Don't get me wrong, he's still an asshole.

I knocked on Jeff's door hesitantly. No answer. I opened the door to Jeff packing. Of course he's leaving, why would he stay anyway?

"J-Jeff?" I say. Jeff looked at me.

"Oh, hey. I forgot to tell you that I'm going away for a week to finish some...um...business," Jeff explained. Oh.

"Alright, I guess," I say walking out of his room. Jeff started walking downstairs and I followed.

"Toby, Jack, don't get caught when I'm gone," Jeff said before walking out the door. Jeff didn't even acknowledge me. Toby laughed.

"What's so funny?" I glared.

"That's enough, Toby. She couldn't handle it," Jack said walking off. Toby continued laughing.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Oh, nothing. Just that Vivian is alive. I'm pretty sure Jeff isn't coming back," Toby snickered. I froze. What.

"I need to use the car," I say.

"Leave him be. Besides, Jack has the keys and he isn't exactly the giving type," Toby chuckled. I scoffed and ran to Jacks room. Jack was looking out the window in silence. He just looked at me.

"I need the keys to the car," I say.

"Oh, right, like I'm going to trust you with them. You don't even know where to go," Jack said.

"Then drive me, since you have full control and you apparently know where to go," I say.

"I do know where they are, but I'm not going to bother them because Jeff is actually going to be  happy," Jack snapped.

"Then I'll walk. Where are they?" I ask. Jack laughed. I never heard him laugh before...it was terrifying.

"Determined, aren't you? Hmm, I doubt you will have the motivation to actually go there but at least you'll leave me alone...hm alright," Jack says scribbling something on a piece of paper. An address. Oh my god. That was my house.