Chapter fourteen

Things have gotten weirdly...normal. I didn't get any other phone calls, he didn't show up at my house, there were no weird occurrences that might reference that somebody is in my house, and nobody died so far. So, that's weird. I'm still not looking forward to school, though. Junior year as a former suspect of a murder? Yeah, that doesn't sound like the ideal high school experience. People will ask questions, and I don't think I have the ability to keep myself from screaming death threats. I still have less than a week to myself. Also, I just have to make it for 2 weeks until thanksgiving break. I never really noticed how long I was gone. At least I don't have to redo sophomore year. Every once in a while I'd go cry my brains out in my brothers room, but I think I'm okay.

I'm okay.

That sounded less fake in my head.

•••
Today was a lazy day, aka watching tv all day and eating junk food. Pathetic, I know. It's been a couple hours, but I haven't even gotten up from the couch,which is weird since I usually don't like sitting around that long. My parents were heading out to the door for before saying, "Going to the store. No friends, boys, cults, etc,".

"Okay-...wait did you say cults?" I replied but they were already out the door. I laughed slightly as his joke and turned my attention back to the mindless  screen. Then the screen down. I groaned. I got up lazily, and stretched before walking to my room. I then heard a soft click. I spun around and saw that a smiley emoticon upon the T.V. screen. I trembled, and stumbled back only to be met with him. That demonic asshole. I screamed, and ran out of the house. I ran down the street. He tackled me to the ground, and pinned my arms down. I sighed in defeat.

"Let me go or I swear to god!" I yelled. Jeff laughed. I always hated that stupid laugh.

"What would somebody like you do to me? Sorry to break it to you, princess, but you don't exactly make the rules around here," Jeff said squeezing my wrists tighter. A tear slipped down my cheek. I yelled out in pain.

"Justin! Help me! Justin!" I called out. He held my wrists tighter. I looked around to see if he, or anyone, was anywhere near me...no luck.

"Oh, Justin, please save me from this dashing man. Oh, Justin, OH JUSTIN, OH JUSTIN IS FUCKING DEAD," Jeff screamed at me. He's...dead...?

"Oh, please, you barley knew the guy," Jeff said in a more softer tone. He let go of me, and I fell against a tree. I started sobbing messily.

"He...he was everything i've ever...felt emotions to," I whispered as I curled up into a ball.

"That's why he had to die," Jeff muttered. I looked up at him.

"I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to take you back, and if you ever leave that place again I won't hesitate to end your life,"Jeff said before grabbing me by the wrist, and pulling me away.

"I ran away, because you left me there confused and abandoned," I protested. Jeff grunted.

"Then don't get attached," Jeff mumbled. I guess sociopaths don't feel sympathy...or love...or even respect. I pulled away from his grip.

"I want to live here with my family, with Justin, and with a normal life," I defended. Jeff growled, and began pacing back and forth. He threw random objects on the ground at the trees. He's having an outrage.

"Do you ever ask what I want? No, because of Justin, which is now dead! I do so much shit for you, like ignoring the urge to kill you. You're going to come with me, and never leave again," Jeff said. I slapped him across the face. I then gasped of what I just done, and reeled my hand back quickly. Jeff narrowed his eyes at me, before picking me up and walking away from my house. I kicked and hit him, but nothing seemed to work.

"Jeff, I can walk," I murmured. He didn't reply. I groaned and stared at my house getting smaller in the distance.