Chapter nineteen

This book was only supposed to go to chapter 15, whoops ¯\_()_/¯

//Y/N's POV//

I could still faintly smell some of the chemicals from the cloth as my senses began to come back to me. However, I couldn't really remember anything before that guy put that cloth up to my face. I do distinctly remember him saying something about not remembering somebody. The only things I remember is that man, and my name but nothing much other than that besides irrelevant conversations I had in the past. I pushed myself off the ground weakly.

"Eric," I called out faintly. I gasped as I remembered a name. Eric.

"You remember me?" A man said in surprise. I looked behind me to see him leaning against a wall. I kept silent, which only made him sigh. Not a disappointed sigh, but more of a thinking sigh.

"I...yeah, a little bit," I admitted. Eric let out a deep chuckle, and walked towards me.

"That's perfect," Eric smirked at me actuating me to move backwards before hitting a wall. I held my breath and looked around the room frantically trying find a way out. There were only one steel door guarded by two men, no windows, and only rusty red painted walls surrounded myself. As I took a closer look, I realized that the walls weren't actually red. The walls were stained with blood. I noticed it on the wooden floorboards as well. What kind of monster...

Flashback ~~~~~~

"Well, Y/N, I'm Eric. I'm not like the rest of these guys because I run a business, you might say," Eric bragged.

Flashback end~~~~

Business...this is what he meant. That day I still couldn't remember anything important. I couldn't remember faces, conversations, or anything that could explain why I'm here. That still makes me wonder why I remember Eric, I mean maybe it's a memory trigger? I doubt somebody like him would purposely tell me anything to figure it out.

"What do you want from me, Eric," I say arching my eyebrow. Eric responded with a sly facial expression.

"You're much more demanding than you were before, you could say I did you a favor," Eric snickered. Than I was before? I don't think I remember being any different...or Eric is just an asshole. That I do remember.

"Anyway, to answer your question, it's not what I want from you of course. It's what I can do with you," Eric says. I looked at him in disgust. Excuse me? Eric noticed my face, and he got flustered. He fixed his collar, and coughed.

"No, not like that. I would never. I was only implying manipulating Jeff, of course, since I'm dying. Very slowly, but in a few months I will be nothing but dirt. My final wish is to kill Jeff, but not by the cause of me. I want him to suffer, so you're perfect," Eric says exiting the room, "don't even think about escaping, princess." I froze. Princess? Somebody used to call me that before...trigger. He triggered something. A memory, conversation, or even a simple thought I'd had. Princess. It's not just the word, but it's the way he said it. He said it with just enough sarcasm, smugness, charm, and cruelty. Who else could it be? I banged my head against the blood stained wall. I screamed loudly in frustration. Who is this important?