Chapter three

My brother was playing loud music downstairs. I groaned in annoyance. It's been a month since I seen him. What is with this guy? I did find that newspaper article he was talking about. Turns out his name is Jeffrey Woods, aka Jeff the Killer. He killed his whole family, but his older brother turned out to be alive but missing somewhere. Then the music suddenly stopped, then a long pause of silence followed.

I heard a loud noise downstairs. My head jerked up towards the sound. I ran downstairs and screamed at the sight. My body started shaking like crazy. I turned away to keep myself my puking. My brother was dead. Not only that, but his whole body was chopped up alone with his eyeballs missing from his bloody eye sockets. I started bawling out crying. Who in the world had the capability to do that? Oh, right. Him. My attention shifted back to my brother. My breaths were uneven and messy. My heart was pounding inside my chest to the point where it feels like a knife stabbing inside it.

"Like your present?" Jeff said holding my brothers eyeballs. I stared in disgust. He threw them at me. I screamed along with with continuous sobs. He's insane.

"You...you're a monster," I say barely loud enough for him to hear. He shrugged.

"You know, it's rude not to appreciate others gifts," Jeff teased. I ignored him as my sobs grew louder and messier. It wasn't like in the movies where the girls cries are soft and all aesthetic. Those were fake. Red faces. Angered thoughts. Bad vibes. Tears rapidly rolling down cheeks. Those were real. Those were my tears. He didn't spare me. Although he didn't kill me physically, he murdered me on the inside.

"You're going to juvy for what you did. Such a mess," Jeff snickered. I looked at him confused.

"But....you're the one who killed him," I said angrily.

"Tsk, tsk. Stupid, little girl. I made sure that all evidence pointed to you," Jeff smiled. I couldn't go to Juvy! I started crying again.

"I mean, you could do something for me and I'll make sure that the cops never get to you," Jeff said. W-what?

"And whats that?" I say wiping my tears away.

"Well, my fellow hunting partners had been captured and sent to a Asylum for criminals. My boss said that I need to get them, but obviously I couldn't do that alone," he said. He's asking me for help? I guess I have no choice. It's better than going to Juvy. Guess I have to spend my time with the guy who killed my brother. I nodded.

"You're lucky you agreed. If you didn't I would've snapped your neck haha. Get in the car," he laughed. I walked around my brothers corpse.

"I'm sorry," I whisper to him. I took off my necklace, and put it in his bloody hand. I kissed his forehead and walked after the man I hated most.