Chapter twentyfive

U p d a t e s . a r e . s l o w . s o r r y .

//your POV//

Why is Jeff even like this? I mean, I know he meant well, but he's taking this too far. He's taking everything to far. He's taking me too far. The first time we met he broke my boundaries, and my sense of survival. I expected myself to be dead the second I stepped into that asylum to save his "co-workers". I sincerely hate him. However, ...no matter how much he hurts me it's okay. It's okay, because he tries to make up for it rather than apologizing. He makes up for choosing to see his brother, who dislikes him dearly, rather than fighting for my own life by giving me a knife. He makes up for his stupid mistakes by getting a motel room, and ends up making other mistakes. I guess he made up for killing my brother, by not killing me. I could go on and on, but It'd be too depressing. Jeff the killer is the most sociopathic, narcissistic, bipolar, insensitive prick I've ever met. He keeps secrets from me, he lies to me constantly, he mentally abuses me at times, and he acts all lovey dovey just to make me confused. And what next? He runs off doing whatever after he kisses me. Every time. I should be the one running off. ...I couldn't imagine what Jeff would do to me if I ran off. I shivered at the thought of that. He'd probably beat me, or worse. Well...dying doesn't compare to being tortured. Speaking of that mad man, where is he anyway?

"JEFF!" I yelled. No response. I peeked into his messy room. I guess he went out. I looked behind me to see if anyone was here, and sneaked into his room to snoop. In his bed were piles of dirty clothes, and a laptop. I'm surprised he even has a laptop. I grabbed it out of his room, and took it to the living room to use. I flipped open the screen to 3 open tabs. They were all random stuff like nearest Target's in our area, and etc. I decided to look myself up to see what's going on.

As I searched up "Y/N L/N" a bunch of stuff popped up. To my surprise, I wasn't wanted...but I was presumed missing. I clicked on 'videos' and saw my parents talking about my absence. I clicked on the video. It started out with embarrassing baby photos of myself, and cheesy quotes said by my mom like 'she was such a sweet girl' and 'we were the ones who never assumed our own daughter would be stolen'. It was all bullshit. I fast forwarded a little, and they were then talking about closing the case. It's only been like a year, and I've seen them once when I was with those policemen. I rolled my eyes, and clicked on the next video. It was Justin. Justin's...alive. Oh my god. His video was only a minute long. He started out by saying, "I'm sure she's watching this now." I started shaking. He's alive. He then cleared his throat and then said, "If she is then I would want her to know that even though the case is closed, I'm looking for her. I won't ever stop. I don't listen to the propaganda about it. I saw what I saw. She was...she was held hostage by Jeff The Killer. It took me a while to find out who he is, but now I know. I will find him, and kill him for ever hurting this girl." There seems to be another man behind the camera. The man sighed.

"Justin, we've told you before. We're not asking this extra information, we are asking why you killed your own team," said the man behind the camera. Justin lifted up his hands, but it looked like it was chained down.

"I DIDN'T! IT WAS ONE OF THEM!" Justin screamed.

"Get him out," the man snapped. The video then ended just like that. I guess he's in a mental institution. Poor guy. I actually liked him, as a friend. He was nice to me. He was everything Jeff wasn't...that's why I didn't fall in love with him. I searched up high schools in my area to get my mind off things. Turns out that there was one in walking distance. I clicked on the homepage, and saw that it was pretty nice school. The door then opened behind me by Jeff. I turned around to see him holding some bags. He put down the bags, and turned the computer to face him. He didn't have a clear reaction.

"You want to go...back to school?" He asked slowly. I nodded. I already knew stuff from last year, so senior year will be fine. I mean it's middle of September so I didn't miss too much. He ruffled my hair playfully.

"You sure? If you really want to go back to that hell hole, then that's fine. I'll enroll you sometime today so you'll start as soon as possible," Jeff said. He started to walk off, but I hugged him from behind. I felt him tense up, but relaxed soon after.

"Thank you," I whispered. Jeff chuckled, and turned towards me.

"Don't worry about it, princess," Jeff said bringing up the old nickname. I rolled my eyes at that. Jeff then stopped in mid walking, and spun around to me again. He leaned in to my ear. I felt my hairs stand on end. My face got flushed, and I got tense.

"You should ask before using my stuff, or else I'd have to punish you," he whispered. I stomped on his foot and pushed him away.

"You owed me anyway," I mumbled.

"What am in? A life owing debt?" Jeff laughed. I shrugged.

"Well, obviously," I said. Jeff scoffed.

"That pretty little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one day," Jeff smirked. I elbowed him in his stomach.

"That ugly, cocky smirk of yours is going to land you in trouble," I said crossing my arms. Jeff gave off his signature smirk again.

"You should get your rest before you go to school," Jeff said.

"Justin's alive," I say. Jeff didn't seemed fazed by it.

"Why should I care? He's locked up," Jeff shrugged. He...he knew?

"You knew?! Well, let's go! Let's go free him like we did to your co workers!" I exclaimed. Jeff sighed, and put both hands on my shoulders.

"I extremely hate this guy. He loves you, and that angers me to the point of killing everyone in this damn apartment complex. What makes you think I would want to save him?" Jeff asked. I shot him a dirty look, and laid on the mattress away from him. Who cares if he likes me? It's not right to leave him in somewhere he's not supposed to be!