Hogwarts Hit List - Prologue.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Prologue

Fifth year.

Only two years until she would finish, she was prepared for it, though.

She wasn't one to stand out, she never had been. A quiet girl who liked it that way, she enjoyed her home at Hogwarts, observed the students around her as she walked the halls, sometimes alone, sometimes with her best friend who was just as invisible as she was.

They liked it that way, together, allowing their younger brothers to have the spotlight instead of them. It was rather funny when the two girls realised that their brothers became best friends, Peter Pettigrew and James Potter, along with their two best friends, Remus and Sirius, though they didn't have any sisters for the girls to merge with.

They were popular in the school, apparently considered handsome but neither of the two girls could see it, though they loved to prank, and apparently everyone else loved when they did, only one year younger than them, the girls where just happy the spotlight would never be on them.

But life was unexpecting, nothing would ever truly be normal, something, someone would come along at some point, show a different side, it happened to Estella, the most unexpecting girl on the planet, thrown into a shocking fifth year that she never thought would ever happen to her.

On the brink of war, half of the conversations at Hogwarts was about the growing hatred towards muggleborn's, Estella despised it, they didn't deserve the type of hate they received, even as a pureblood, she knew what was right and wrong, if her mother thought she would give anything but kindness away at the school, then she would have her head.

But merely, it was just common sense.

It was only a matter of time before she snapped, only another comment spoken, another slur, another look of disgust, and the pureblood was ready to fight before the war had officially begun.